• Shermie - March 28, 2010 11:13 a.m.

I'm with whipcreamcloud on this one, I'd much rather see FF6 remade, it's my favorite of the series. I quite enjoyed FF11 though, so it doesn't matter to me what they called it, lol.
  • bugokish - March 28, 2010 10:08 a.m.

this article is such a hater.. if u hate final fantasy then dont play it, simple as that. no one's asking you to play it!
  • whipcreamcloud - March 28, 2010 8:40 a.m.

Actually, I'd much rather they remake FF6 for the PS3. And if they make it for the 360, that alone would make me buy a 360.
  • Cwf2008 - March 28, 2010 6:21 a.m.

Holy crap no wonder i didnt see this yesterday...its a weekend article! Nice this is unprecidented!
  • Smeggs - March 28, 2010 6:18 a.m.

Two of my friends won't leave me alone until I've played FFVII but I just can't get over the graphics. I literally felt nauseous when I saw them on the PS1. If they could bump the graphics up to look even PS2 (like FFX graphics) then I'd play it in an instant.
  • ranzatsu - March 28, 2010 6:11 a.m.

Just what I asked for!
  • Schnipke - March 28, 2010 5:01 a.m.

I hate the Blitzball part, but I love the rest of FFX, and I also understand the story with ease. I also liked its sequel too. I think though that if they decide to make sequels to these games, that they should play like a core Final Fantasy game, not like Dirge of Cerberus which I played for a week than hated it and let it collect dust on the shelf till I eventually sold it.
  • Doogan - March 28, 2010 4:51 a.m.

If they remade FF7 then that would make me buy a PS3, Until then I'll stick with my PC
  • fanboyhunter - March 28, 2010 3:54 a.m.

Well I heard that 3 Kingdom Hearts games were announced including Kingdom Hearts 3!!! So I seriously doubt we'll see FF7 remade this generation if at all. That said I love Final Fantasy and hope they step up the time in between games so I don't have to wait 5 years for each.
  • RebornKusabi - March 28, 2010 2:48 a.m.

lol I typed a long "rage hate" post... and then I remembered, I don't care if people hate on Final Fantasy ; ) I like the series, not LOVE, like the series and think some of the crap they do with the series really is stupid at times(like making MMO offshoots "numbered" entries) but other than that, I could really care less what others think of the series. Now make fun of the Fatal Frame/Project Rei series to my face and I would ****ing massacre you for your stupidity. "lol u use camras n dat gaem lol wai knot magnumss!!1" Because you can't SHOOT ghosts with bullets you stupid bastard >_<
  • Romination - March 28, 2010 1:57 a.m.

I think that Gunblades are waaay too cool for their own good. Talk about overkill... Cervantes in Soul Caliber has one of these.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - March 28, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Oh and Crisis Core is my favourite Final Fanasy so STFU. (But don't STFU in a mean way, I just want my opinion to be heard.)
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - March 28, 2010 1:19 a.m.

Finaly Fantasy VII has been confirmed for re-launch this century, so pretty soon.
  • ichigoame - March 28, 2010 12:41 a.m.

yeah i don't see how XI and XIV count as numbered entry's it's like tolkien going ''hey i won't make a trilogy instead i'll make it...7 books (of which 4 are leaflets about hobbits and middle earth) it just cheapens the collection
  • Sabtos - March 28, 2010 12:31 a.m.

Embarassingly, I admit FFX-2 wasn't BAD. However, the spin-offs have got to stop. And absolutely agree with the numbered-entry MMO argument. However I think it has to do with economics, trying to guilt classic FF fans into buying the installment in order to have played every numbered entry to the core. And Crisis Core sucked pure ass. And yes I played through it all the way. Once was too much.
  • sveini22 - March 27, 2010 11:51 p.m.

5 reasons is not enough.... MORE MORE MORE!!!!!
  • Clickshark - March 27, 2010 11:28 p.m.

They'll make it eventually when the monies dry up. Hope I live that long =/
  • nomnom52 - March 27, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Do you guys know when a remake of FFVII is coming out? jk, Seriously though, a remake of FFVII would be epic
  • jakery22 - March 27, 2010 9:53 p.m.

I had to laugh at that picture; Add an 'f' in there and it's almost funny. :L. Just reinforces the fact GR is epic. And i reckon they should remake FF VII. I've never played a final fantasy before. And the only i'd play is that one as apparently that's the only good one.
  • Embolado - March 27, 2010 8:56 p.m.

er...I mean FF VIII recaptcha: response hungary no im not.... ok may just a little