• IJayZz - November 16, 2012 6:26 a.m.

I hate people with this kind of shit: Hating a game/movie/book. I can't stand how retards like this are even wasting their time creating crap like this. A life is highly recommended to get. What's your favorite game, sir? What's your favorite TV-series? How do you feel when someone makes shit about your favorite things? This is fucking retarded! It'd be the same if I made a video of why I hate pizza, or why I hate a person, like you. Why do you criticize the game characters in Final Fantasy? I could fucking criticize Mario's clothes and how fat he fucking is. You are fucking childish. People, stop shit like this, do something worthy with your lives.
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 5:02 p.m.

1. Outrageous weapons and hair. So what if the weapons are outrageous? It's their own universe. They can do what they want. If you don't like it that's fine, but you know what they say- opinions are like arseholes. As for crazy hair and dresses made of belts, have you been to Japan? Obviously not, since you think that's outrageous. It's called culture. Inform yourself. (Little snippet of info: Japan is becoming the fashion hub of the world.) 2. Blitzball. People don't like it because they're not playing. Play it on Manual for a change with a neutral heart and a gamer's spirit and THEN make an argument. 3. MMOs The fans were demanding one. This was their middle finger to those stupid enough to ask. 4. Spinoffs Three things to say: 1. Who cares? More games for me. 2. Only trolls count FFXI, FFX-2, and FFXIV as Final Fantasy games. 3. Final Fantasy IV was not made by Square Enix. 5. Remake of FFVII Yeah- and have everyone complain that it's not exactly the same? They'd have to remove- not to mention add- quite a bit to make the game both T rated and satisfying. A lot can be said for "slipping through customs" due to graphic constraints, but they won't have that problem with a remake. How about this- YOU direct the re-make. You officially can't use camera angles for 99.9% of the game. Good luck making it exactly the same plus better graphics without the characters looking like a bunch of kids role-playing and too nervous to do anything other than a signature hair-flip. And don't get me started on the tone, which will be much darker with the introduction of the fact that the characters look more human than boxy. Give them some credit. They know what they're doing.
  • wd3k - September 1, 2011 3:12 p.m.

"But it also makes them impossible to be taken seriously by grown humans." No it doesn't. It's called freedom of expression and there's nothing wrong with those designs. "It tries to pass off MMOs as numbered entries" So? No one's forcing you to play those. "Spinoffs dramatically outnumber the core games" Again, so? Explain how this whatsoever affects the quality of the series. You did not offer any reasons at all. What an incredibly dumb article.
  • Bluefox - April 26, 2011 8:53 a.m.

On closer consideration, I wonder if they're trying to go back to their roots with The Last Story series?
  • Bluefox - April 26, 2011 8:51 a.m.

Since FFIX, it's just not the same anymore. I'm putting some hope in FFXV, but that's it.
  • trojan12 - April 26, 2011 2:37 a.m.

Am I the only person who not only liked, but became proficient in Blitzball?
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 3:43 p.m.

Fan of blitzball here! AKA: I don't just sit around on Auto and freak out every time a conflict occurs. Manual mode all the way!
  • amedeus - April 4, 2011 11:12 p.m.

I agree with almost all of this (especially 3... damn you Square Eunuchs), except that Blitzball may have been my favorite part of FFX. I've loaded up the game, played Blitzball, saved, and turned it off again without doing any adventuring. Good times.
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 3:44 p.m.

Final Fantasy III was made by Nintendo, not SE.
  • Guardian88 - December 29, 2010 9:24 a.m.

WHAT A BULLS*** ARTICLE!!! Games Radar really doesnt like Final Fantasy. If you're gonna hate on FF, then think of a more beleviable reason.
  • sheldon1979 - December 28, 2010 2:08 p.m.

i totally agree im a hell of a final fantasy fan and 7 was the best they can keep the spinoffs 10 was fair great article thanks GR
  • OrionOnyx - December 15, 2010 1:15 a.m.

I officially hate this article... I'm kind of a FF fanatic XD
  • KrazyGamer - July 30, 2010 5:30 a.m.

Final Fantasy sucks. Period.
  • Frostfire - June 23, 2010 10:07 p.m.

Hmm i was expecting some hate. aside from the first point this is all stuff fanboys whine about. Just FYI i love Final Fantasy.
  • philipshaw - March 30, 2010 11:41 a.m.

I'm a FF fan and all this is so true. I agree with you that FFVII has to be remade
  • AlexTheSemiGreat - March 30, 2010 2:46 a.m.

Speaking of Square Enix. In a gaming company competition they are currently getting hammered by Zyngo. Aka the makers of farmville. Help stop this madness please... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tournaments/standings/2-2010-March-Mayhem-Developers-Showdown
  • doomdude - March 30, 2010 12:07 a.m.

still waiting for the ffVII remake, dont own a ps2 and my ps3 wont play it
  • NinjaJamez - March 29, 2010 10:51 p.m.

people will hate me but i kinda liked blitzball.... seriously
  • Cyberninja - March 29, 2010 8:29 p.m.

i dont think they would have a justify able reason why they made ff11 a mmo
  • Xplosive59 - March 29, 2010 2:31 p.m.

"Final Fantasy XI is not Final Fantasy" thank you, at least someone agrees