Topics

Week of Hate

• EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 27, 2011 1:26 a.m.

@bigwill1221 WTF I don't know what you mean, but I think it's a slap at my favorite character in any of the Assassin's Creeds.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 27, 2011 1:24 a.m.

I have a theory about who was talking at the end of the credits in Brotherhood. If you paid attention to the emails in the game, you would notice that one of the last ones Lucy gets is by some guy, probaly another assassin. I bet you anything that's who gets Desmond. That was a really shitty ending though, the same with AC2. Also, I didn't mind the repitition in AC1, it's mainly just that Jerusalem and Damascus are pretty much the same place, and that Acre was the only interesting place to go.
  • bigwill1221 - April 27, 2011 1:19 a.m.

Should add leonardo... why doesn't he just build him self a suit made out of wood so he doesn't have to make war machines!
  • p0wnd - April 27, 2011 1:18 a.m.

I hate the octopus
  • DavidFCG - April 27, 2011 1:18 a.m.

FUCK beggars. NO YOU CAN'T HAS A FEW COINS, you hoomin lolcat! not to mention de bards from ac 2 *sticks coins in their eyes*
  • Pocotron - April 27, 2011 1:14 a.m.

Actually, these are all really good points. The spin-off games were terrible in my opinion. Hm, I was expecting to get mad at this article because "DISAGREEMENTS!" but I agree with each.
  • Taterade - April 27, 2011 1:12 a.m.

No hate for the terrible inconsistency of Brotherhood's online play? Unrelated: I love these week of hate articles, perfect way to spit on what you love. And my name is Tate and this week of Hate lands on my birthday (today).
  • sakumosaiyan - April 27, 2011 1:10 a.m.

the beggars in AC1 we great, i love watching them run away in terror after i beat the shit out of them when they came over to beg from me
  • NCGunnMan - April 27, 2011 1:07 a.m.

Brotherhood's ending was pretty jacked up. But it's still one of my favorite games.
  • Hydrall - April 27, 2011 1:03 a.m.

I beleive I'm the only one who enjoyed the first Ac for it's repetition, because that would be the way that you'd find out information on your target. it was all about learning what ways you can get into the area and kill the target unnoticed. That's what I hate about AC2 because it's less stealth because it's too forgiving, and the people you have to kill are introduced so quickly you don't know who you're killing them for. Yes, fuck Beggars indeed. I've gone to Italy, and at least they knew when to quit. same with the freaking bards. The ending to brotherhood pissed me off. because it's a cliffhanger? yes, I want to punch cliffhangers if they had a face. because I liked Lucy? no, she was actually even blander than Desmond. Because the other two should have been killed?...YES.
  • HitmanSB07 - April 27, 2011 1:02 a.m.

Lute players are MUCH worse than beggars, I never fail to give them a blade through the neck.
  • batmanboy11 - April 27, 2011 12:57 a.m.

Yep, this about sums it up.