• YagamiShinji - November 25, 2010 4:27 p.m.

Just a single note: the game in the image isn't Kiss on My Deity. It's Steins;Gate (http://vndb.org/v2002).
  • garnsr - November 25, 2010 4:24 p.m.

Spending that much time getting points seems pretty dumb to me, but hey, setting out to accomplish anything is doing something, at least. If this is the kind of achievement he wanted to make, he's done it, and done it pretty well.
  • MikeManly - November 25, 2010 4:16 p.m.

My gamerscore just commited suicide afte I showed it Stallion83's
  • Robx - November 25, 2010 4 p.m.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=256 Period.
  • doominatorx6 - November 25, 2010 3:22 p.m.

I'm Doominatorx6, and I'm somewhere in the top 100 in the country (teh great north called Canada), and I have the perfect tips for you: (PS. If I got my 360 in 2005 instead of 2007, I'd be near the top in THE WORLD... maybe.) - Quit your job. You don't need THAT. It just takes up precious time that you could be using to pad your precious gamerscore. You should have enough money anyway. - Forget all social relationships. Girlfriend? Wife? Mother? TO HELL WITH EM. Your gamerscore is your new family now. Live it, love it. - Play shitty games. Why play big titles like Gears and Black Ops when you could be playing "Avatar: The Burning Earth, Backyard Football '10, NBA2k6, NHL2k6, College Hoops 2k6, MLB2k6, Surf's Up, Truth or Lies, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." - Get more than one person playing on your account. I dont do this (It's NOOBish) but mighty Stallion here is rumored to. Lend out your account information to people who have even less time on their hands than you and watch them play even crappier games than you could think! - Stock up accordingly Since you aren't going to be leaving your room/basement, except to take a leak, you're going to need food and beverage. After playing Monster Madness to death, I recommend Jolt Cola. But I think they're out of business so adjust accordingly. And DONT by "gamer food." It tastes like balls. With these tips, you can successfully become a true "gamerscore whore" (and a dirty, dirty one at that!)by alieninating yourself. It's that easy. I'm Doominatorx6, and I want to help YOU realize your dreams. Even if they are pretty pathethic when you think about it. (PS. I only play TOUGH games. 1st in the world to finish Monster Madness and 1st in Canada to finish Rock Revolution. NBD)
  • humpiedumpie - November 25, 2010 1:22 p.m.

I see gamerscore more as a numver of what you have done for yourself. I try to get as many achievement as i can from one game, but this guy buys games for achievements. I don't see the fun in that!
  • ExcessGiraffe - November 25, 2010 1:11 p.m.

As much as I would like to have a higher gamerscore (mine is a piddly 5900..), playing all the shitty games he listed would drive me to insanity. Good tips anyway, kudos to him for managing to get that high.
  • nai1210 - November 25, 2010 12:51 p.m.

he might have a huge gamer score,but i bet he would get is ass kicked online on say street fighter or call of duty,spending all his time on jap dating games and kiddie movie tie-ins will have made his skills weak
  • Matt Cundy - November 25, 2010 12:39 p.m.

@IsaacFenix Easy dude. These tips are totally optional. There is no gun to your head. Relax.
  • IsaacFenix - November 25, 2010 12:32 p.m.

WHat the hell is the gamerscore for? Seriously, does it do ANYTHING useful for this guy to be so hardcore about getting one million points that he encourages people to spend valuable time and money on increasing their scores? I would call myself an Achievement Whore (I try and play all my games to full achievement completion), but this just crosses the line into Achievement Slut.
  • Matt Cundy - November 25, 2010 12:19 p.m.

@batman5273 Thanks for sharing. Anyone else got useful advice for Achievement gathering on an industrial scale?
  • batman5273 - November 25, 2010 12:15 p.m.

Hello, my name is Craig, and I am an Achievement whore. But not like this guys, His goal is a Million, My goal was 100,000. I reached my goal and I am done playing shitty games. And if you read his tips, gamerscore is not cheap. How much does a Japanese Xbox cost and ship? And the games? plus XBLA games are not cheap anymore. Have a larger than normal gamerscore is cool. I am happy with my 125k. But there comes a point where it is just not fun anymore. Here are my tips for gamerscore whoring. 1) subscribe to Gamefly with 2 games out at a time. That way you can quickly rotate between games. and for the price of four new games ($240) you can play a whole year of games, including shitty ones. 2) get a boosting partner. in a lot of games you can get multi-player achievements in private matches. you will need a partner to boost levels, and weapon kills. also a lot of games have co-op campaign achievements. once again this is where your partner helps you out. 3) research the game before you play it. go to achievement websites like xbox360achievements.org. forum members will quickly post achievement guides and walkthroughs. yes this will more than likely spoil the game for you. but what are you going for story or achievements? 4) youtube is your friend! no matter what game, someone on youtube posted walkthrough videos of missions, collectibles, glitches, and achievements. I cannot stress how valuable youtube is. I play every game with my laptop next to me especially when going for collectibles. 5) have fun! ultimately gamerscore doesn't mean jack shit! if you are not enjoying playing a game, or going after you 500th collectible, then play something else and have fun. I got 125k gamerscore and what has it got me? Nothing. Hell i get more insults than i do compliments. There is a slogan when it comes to gamerscore; "people with less, suck. and people with more, have no life." which one do you want to be?
  • Clovin64 - November 25, 2010 noon

Get used to playing terrible games? Buy a Japanese xbox? No thanks. I guess I'm just not that bothered about Acheivements. Playing all those crap games would be torture.