• Project93FTW - December 14, 2011 7:19 a.m.

FML!! I sold my 3ds a month ago. Big mistake :(
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - December 14, 2011 6:15 a.m.

i can finally stop checking nintendo sites everyday, yay
  • SouthTippBass - December 14, 2011 5:41 a.m.

Wow, thats really a great bunch of games we are getting. Looking forward to Friday! :-) So..... many..... games.. this...... Christmas!........ *explodes"
  • db1331 - December 14, 2011 5:02 a.m.

Are these also for sale for us heathens who waited for a price drop, or are they just free ambassador exclusives? I wouldn't mind having Fusion and Yoshi's Island.
  • samsneeze - December 14, 2011 5:47 a.m.

I'm with you. Though I'm inclined to lean more towards Fire Emblem and The Minish Cap, myself. I honestly don't regret not buying at launch. There weren't any games for the system worth playing until months after its release. Even now, the only games I have for it are Dead or Alive Dimensions, Super Mario 3D Land along with and Kirby's Adventure via eShop. I have, so far, found eShop to be insulting.
  • Burdmayn - December 14, 2011 6:47 a.m.

Sadly not, well not yet at least. I'm pretty sure they rushed to get these games out for Ambassadors, but they've said that we don't get the "full version." So they'll be out for purchase in due time, but most likely with new features like multiplayer and stuff.
  • HardPencil - December 14, 2011 7:09 a.m.

Nintendo said the NES games will be coming to eShop, but that the GBA games will never be available outside the ambassador program...but I could see them going back on that over time.
  • Hobogonigal - December 14, 2011 4:29 a.m.

CONCLUDES on Friday! Damn, they haven't even been released yet... Can't wait for these. I am still working my way through SM3DL and loving it but I can tell these will draw me more to my 3DS over the Christmas holidays. Also, First???
  • MidianGTX - December 14, 2011 4:38 a.m.

Don't bring that first shit here as well.
  • Hobogonigal - December 14, 2011 5:16 a.m.

Come on! The 'first' is classic GamesRadar! Been here for years... Oh well, at least it will get pushed down by other comments onto the next page over the next day...