• Zeldrin - April 16, 2009 6:13 a.m.

MGS actually comes appealingly close to the real US once you scratch the giant walkers and clones.
  • nadrewod999 - April 15, 2009 10:36 p.m.

No offense to any die-hard loyalists in the chat room, but I think that we shouldn't see people from any one nation as a "superior race", but instead we should see everyone from every nation (AKA THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF HUMAN BEINGS) as "the most powerful race" on the planet Earth, and instead of getting into wars because one guy says "My country rules and your country drools." (I am looking at you, Bush. DON'T YOU DARE HIDE IN THAT TREEHOUSE, W!) Instead, we should put aside our differences (anyone who is racist/sexist/anything-else-ist should be put in solitary confinement until they decide to play nice with others) and work together, not just for the good of ourselves, but EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET AND UNDER OUR PROTECTION! Maybe, just maybe, if we do this, there might be aliens that have been hiding just out of our sight who will see that we come in peace and begin communication with us (That was for the alien lovers out there, which I am not, although it will make life much better if the only fights we have are 1 or 2 fist fights about who needs to rake up some leaves that fell off of one person's tree and into another person's lawn, which can then be bandaged up, but no amount of gauze can heal someone who got headshot by a tank shell that then exploded on the spot)
  • SuperBadnik - April 1, 2009 6:47 p.m.

Ah America. A country built on genocide (of the native americans), which American's think is "freedom".
  • Anonymous93 - March 17, 2009 11:34 a.m.

I was actually criticising the British.
  • Anonymous93 - February 19, 2009 6:15 p.m.

I also dont think any country is the geatest and those who think theirs is are probably a bunch of retards who dont know their history
  • DawgsFan117 - January 31, 2009 2:52 a.m.

I agree with the above comment it is the USA. Also why is it that every european feels the need to bash the USA. We are just trying to catch up to all of yalls fuck ups along the way. Or does colonizing everything in Africa and the Americas and murdering millions not count as a major dick move. If you are going to look back at the USA's history please look at your own as well.
  • kctusincmprndd - January 31, 2009 1:36 a.m.

no offence to anybody but why people keep saying America to the country....... come on it is named United States of America and I said OF AMERICA. It is not named America. America is the continent in which millions of people live like me. So quit it....
  • kibblesnbits1053 - January 24, 2009 1:52 a.m.

I'm American and I hate Americans who think they are better than everyone. I also believe that this nation has ALOT to answer for, and not just in the past administration. Who cares if we beat Britain? Who cares if we led D-Day? We've made mistakes throughout the years, and I love America just as much as the next person, but one has to admit we aren't perfect. I'm behind my country as long as it does what is right for the world as a whole. I'm behind all countries that want to work towards the betterment of this planet. HUMANITY ftw.
  • Bonafiide - January 22, 2009 6:33 a.m.

plumber turned fighter? sounds a little "IT'SA ME, MARIO!" to me
  • MUSH-RUME - January 21, 2009 5:29 p.m.

RULE BRITANNIA
  • sepirothpk - January 21, 2009 1:05 a.m.

To America_FTW: America was hardly the underdog in WW@, they came in half way and were the only ones with nuclear weapons. And a lot of people weren't owned and America didn't take any of the brunt from the nazis and took credit for their defeat. USSR collapsed on itself while America was causing itself troubles. And you weren't the only army in the pacific (see: australia, who helped you a lot there). America's not neccesarily bad, but they have messed up a lot