• Treners - November 7, 2008 4:38 p.m.

...america is shit... *hides from angry americans*
  • Nitemarish - November 7, 2008 1:18 a.m.

Fuck yeah
  • katwood92 - November 6, 2008 11:38 p.m.

I wish all the Presidential canidates hadn't been so retarded. I would be a better President. In fact, I will be...in 20 years. Hold on until 2028, America!
  • souleater77 - November 5, 2008 5:04 a.m.

There're to many people in the halo pic. there were only 4 people in the original.
  • ki11ma11 - November 4, 2008 5:55 p.m.

USA FTW America Rules!!!!!!
  • PiscesIscariot - July 4, 2009 7:41 a.m.

Oh, America_FTW thanks for making our country look stupid as hell. Ughhh /facepalm
  • Billiam101 - July 1, 2009 8:15 p.m.

Every country is bad i hate my own and its america. People need to get over the fact that every country is full of crap.
  • sepirothpk - May 12, 2009 8:27 a.m.

I don't dislike America. They have made major mistakes, but so has pretty much every other country. I just get annoyed when Americans either call themselves underdogs or act as if they're the best. Everyone is equal and country has nothing to do with who you are since in the end countries are made by people, not the other way around
  • pimlicosound - April 16, 2009 1:12 p.m.

Good grief, once again the rabid anti-Americans show their true semi-racist colours! The USA is a great nation that's given the world an awful lot. So is Britain. And both countries have made huge mistakes in the last hundred years. So no-one here should be claiming any kind of national moral superiority. By the way, Obama is not a god. I think some of you should try repeating that a few times over. British people thought Blair was the messiah, and we know how that turned out.
  • samownzsnake - March 10, 2009 3:30 a.m.

ok, im American. I like being an american, but im not like some peeps who are like, OMG! America is superior! bring it Russia! no. and i honestly dont like too much american pride, thats what makes us fail, we thinks we all ur base r belong to us. and i find no point in arguing about patriotism and if the US caused Hitlers rising or not, how about this. This is Earth. We all live on Earth. Cant we all just get along? (says the person with Sam Fisher as his avatar XD)
  • Anonymous93 - February 19, 2009 6:13 p.m.

I prefer the USofA to Britain anyday. You start complaining about the US starting wars when years ago you tried to control the world. Also if the British hadnt been such fags at the Versailles peace treaty Hitler would never have come to power and WWII would never had happened. (BTW, I'm Irish)
  • stuffblowupnation - January 25, 2009 11:08 p.m.

To Trenners and RandyChimp: GO FUCK YOURSELVES!! IF YOU WANT TO DIS AMERICA STAY ON BRITISH DAMN SITES!! Get the HELL out of this AMERICAN CREATED site. Also: Neville Chaimberlain
  • Russianred90 - January 22, 2009 12:23 a.m.

wheres cod 5 seriously PLOT SUMMARY:america infades island takes it 5 americans bring down an entire base by themselves USA B*TCHES
  • AA95mp - January 21, 2009 5:54 p.m.

@mush-rume:BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES
  • neon-rainbowz - January 20, 2009 6:20 p.m.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an American, I just dislike this country VERY MUCH, but FINALLY we get an awesome president :D (Obama!!!). But besides that, we suck.
  • LongRusty - December 30, 2008 10:57 a.m.

In referece to Americat_FTW 1.You never thought us in WWII, you joined the war after you got your arses handed to you at pearl harbour by the japanese when you realised you were not quite so strong as you thought! 2. Actually we were the first country back on french soil after the retreat from dunkirk, we were meeting up with french resistance while germany STILL occupied it all. And then we were the first country to invade France, coming in on wooden gliders, at one location only 60 men took the most important bridge in normandy, which was defended by a Panzer division and 3 company's of german troops. 3. And who started 2 Wars lately that they are actually losing? Oh yeah, the good ol' US of A. Get your facts straight, frickin little 13 year old
  • noobeater - December 23, 2008 1:06 p.m.

America_FTW needs to learn his history ...well said treners (note- on D-Day the brits landed and lost far less men then the americans) and randy chimp america and americans love themselves way too much great article all the same GR
  • bobbyjkl - July 2, 2009 11:01 p.m.

What is this Superman 64 game? I've never heard about it before. Recaptcha: Formulas [unreadable]
  • Billiam101 - July 1, 2009 8:19 p.m.

one more thing france is the best (joke)
  • DarxStar - July 1, 2009 11:08 a.m.

GTA IV Unpatriotic? Someone's gonna pay! Wait I'm a Canadian with only a Wii and DS, what do I care?