• D0CCON - April 25, 2012 4:23 p.m.

Aah, the classic argument: I don't like that game series so all games in that series are shit. They can't even be bothered to back up what they say.
  • slimjim441 - April 25, 2012 4:19 p.m.

HA! I'm sure some of these fellas are lookin like some serious chumps right about now. XD Should be titled 'Shit GR commenters say' ....aaannd I just burned myself. >.>
  • Themadkossak - April 25, 2012 4:19 p.m.

Is the next hate list going to be titled "The 20 most hate-filled comments for our 'the 20 most hate-filled comments for our 100 best games list'"?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 25, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Hmm, you've given me a great idea
  • ViolentLee - April 25, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Video-game opinions are like tits: If you find some that differ from yours, they're obviously fake and have been paid for.
  • ibeberger - April 25, 2012 5:19 p.m.

Amen good sir.
  • Triscuitable - April 25, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Let me say here that while Final Fantasy VII is playable, it's not all that great anymore. Characters look like they have sock arms, their hair is ridiculous, etc. You whiny fanboys think this game is the best, but it's not. It doesn't deserve to be on this list as long as FF6 exists. Not that I care, but six? Better than seven. As for OOT, that game is a shit-stained corpse that once said "hey, look at this shitty joystick! By the way, fuck you, framerate!"
  • Z-man427 - April 25, 2012 4:18 p.m.

That's great
  • BladedFalcon - April 25, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Hillarious! Can't wait to read the butt hurt replies of all the self entitled ninnies that were featured here :3
  • knightnettie - April 25, 2012 4:07 p.m.

Bahahaha, thanks for the great laugh. Uh, I mean, yeesh you guys are a bunch of jerks. >_>
  • forestfire55 - April 25, 2012 4:07 p.m.

ya, ok, i defend gamesradar when people post stupid sh*t like that and what do i get, fu*k it, just fu*k it.
  • FemJesse - April 25, 2012 8:55 p.m.

You get to reply and not be called out on being a jerk and possibly the affections of the writers?
  • forestfire55 - April 26, 2012 4:10 p.m.

no, it just pisses me off seeing ill tought comments that are copy and pasted from the "im cool cause i like different things and hate things peope like" book for dummies. and im mad because people read this and think "WOW these people got rewarded for saying stupid sh*t, so now i'll say stupid sh*t" just look at the damned comments. were going to see sh*t like this for months and, gr, i can say with a clear concise that ITS YOUR OWN DAMED FAULT. parden my french but CASSE TOE
  • BackwaterRifle - April 25, 2012 4:06 p.m.

All right fuck heads, lets get some things straight. No matter how much you love OOT, it has pretty much aged like a rotting carcass on the side of the road in the middle of the desert, and everything about the later installments improves every aspects. The asshole that said a pokemon game being on the list was a joke, honestly doesn't know what they are talking about, because they most definitely have no clue how deep the mechanics are for pokemon games. Also on that note, Pikmin 2 was snubbed, hard.
  • MexicAntista - April 25, 2012 4:05 p.m.

The video could be like the time on Talkradar when they made fun of everyone who complained about the Halo: Reach score. That was funny. I always enjoy seeing people's knee jerk reactions to something like this.
  • Triscuitable - April 25, 2012 4:16 p.m.

I was just listening to that exceptional episode.
  • winner2 - April 25, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Hooray for tarrant-eriksen, agreed! And literal lol as soon as I saw the title of this article
  • Zeos - April 25, 2012 4:03 p.m.

Haha that was great and shows just how whiny/stupid most people are.
  • WTeen8 - April 25, 2012 3:53 p.m.

GENIUS!
  • J-Fid - April 25, 2012 3:45 p.m.

HA!! GamesRadar pulled a fast one on all of the complainers!!