• Zaneer568 - April 25, 2012 5:36 p.m.

After reading this list, while I realize mine was far less rude and vulgar, I apologize for my previous comment complaining about Portal winning #1. We all have different opinions, and yours is that Portal is the best game ever, which I can respect.
  • sangdrako - April 25, 2012 5:29 p.m.

Can some one give me a link to the actual "Top 100 Games" list?
  • r200reviews - April 25, 2012 5:59 p.m.

It's hyperlinked in the first image, in the words "100 best games of all time"
  • profile0000 - April 25, 2012 5:28 p.m.

Nice move, GR. Way to use the comments of trolls and haters to make an article. Brilliant idea.
  • Rub3z - April 25, 2012 5:16 p.m.

I LOLed at the one with the pic of Princess Peach crying. For the most part, whiners are annoying, but when they reach a level of whining that's nothing less than pitiful and it's hilarious. Like the shrill ululating cry of baby seals when you punch them. Good times... :P
  • RedHarlow - April 25, 2012 5:15 p.m.

We're all a bunch of bitches, aren't we? Also, that's a pretty awesome screenshot from Dead Space.
  • shawksta - April 25, 2012 5:14 p.m.

Oh God, this is awesome to the maximum level, GR your idea's are killing me XD Some of those hate-filled comments are sad, poor creatures
  • kiing8kong6 - April 25, 2012 5:12 p.m.

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK WAS DEADSPACE!!!!!!!
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - April 25, 2012 5:12 p.m.

I think some of those comments weren't actually hateful, just mock hate. But others.............just wow. Its not as if the list is some definitive, list to end all lists of top 100 games. Its just an opinion piece on why these games are the best for the gamesradar staff. It seems that losing all respect for a writer based on their favorite games is a bit harsh.
  • kachigop - April 25, 2012 5:08 p.m.

I LOLed after seeing seven and eight next to each other.
  • PunballWizard - April 25, 2012 5:08 p.m.

to grim08, FFVII was as you said influential, that does not make it great compared to other games that have done it better. Fuck you sire, GamesRadar is law
  • kyle94 - April 25, 2012 4:57 p.m.

To be fair, was Higgins': "No. Doom II was better than Portal", and Lemur's: "I find your lack of Dead Space, disturbing" really some of the most hate-filled comments on the article? You would think there would be worse comments.
  • shawksta - April 25, 2012 5:12 p.m.

• shawksta - April 25, 2012 5:14 p.m.

My bad, that comment wasnt supposed to be a reply
  • BaraChat - April 25, 2012 4:41 p.m.

Honestly, some of these comments are just sad. How can anyone feel that much hate towards some subjective list of best video games. If something as mundane matters that much in your own little world, you need to get a fucking life. Damn.
  • garnsr - April 25, 2012 4:38 p.m.

What the fuck kind of shitty ass retarded article was that(shit?) There was hardly any real fucking shitty hate in most of those fucking comments. Henry totally fucked up. And is shitty.
  • BladedFalcon - April 25, 2012 4:42 p.m.

Atta boy! that's the spirit!
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 25, 2012 6:20 p.m.

Swearing rocks, don't get me wrong... But man, a little overkill.
  • Reilly111093 - April 25, 2012 4:33 p.m.

The butthurt is strong with these ones.
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 25, 2012 4:30 p.m.

Oh gamesradar...radar for games...why do you feed the trolls? I liked the list. If it were my list of the best games, some of it would change, but that's why this wasn't my list. However, do keep up the good work GDAR. Whoever is left.