• DryvBy - April 25, 2012 7:54 p.m.

I hated some of the list cus, like most humans, I'm opinionated and hate other's opinions. But this might be my favorite article ever. Bravo, good sirs.
  • SomeOddGuy - April 25, 2012 7:42 p.m.

YAY! I actually wasn't expecting to ever get a mention in a feature(even though it's a minor one among 19 others), but I don't know how I feel being on this list.(probably a mix between thrilled and embarrassed) Anyways, got plenty more to look forward to during the week of hate anyways. Hopefully you've got some massive plans soon!
  • Higgins - April 25, 2012 7:37 p.m.

Awesome, I'm there! No. Seriously. Doom II is better than Portal.
  • jeremy-warner - April 25, 2012 7:35 p.m.

? Like half of those were just people saying their opinions, they weren't even mean. The Spyro one? He said nothing wrong, I feel like it was more like the 20 most random comments. I saw a lost worse comments.
  • jeremy-warner - April 25, 2012 7:37 p.m.

BTW this is a joke... sorta, I just don't want people crucifying me when I express my opinion so I make it seem like a joke when that's how I actually feel... Who gets it?
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 26, 2012 4:37 a.m.

I actually completely agree. There were far worse. These were mostly tame disagreements, not hate filled rage.
  • austin128 - April 25, 2012 7:26 p.m.

What a stupid list. /s
  • JMarsella09 - April 25, 2012 7:17 p.m.

Shows what being nice will get me. Let me try being a douche. *ahem* Y U NO PUT MYST OR PERSONA GAME IN LIST. F*** U GAMESRADAR. U ARE NOT FIT TO SMEAR THE INTERNET WITH YOUR FILTH. FAJKGDFAGKDSFHJKGSJG! Well now I just feel stupid.... I am joking of course. I was perfectly content with your list.
  • FlyinMachine - April 25, 2012 6:58 p.m.

First of all: >Windmaker I lol'd Second of all, OF COURSE GTA IS ON THE DAMN LIST! They've been some of the most inspiring and influential games in the decade! They are to free roamers as to what Halo was to First Person Shooters. Also, gamers: Lrn2opinion Or at least recognize one.
  • Fuzunga - April 25, 2012 6:44 p.m.

WHY IS YOUR OPINION DIFFERENT THAN MINE? FUCK YOU, GAMESRADAR! /nerdrage
  • ChaosEternal - April 25, 2012 6:32 p.m.

"eCaravanier - "Worst ranking ever made. I mean LoL is ranked but not DotA? What the hell have you been smoking? Also Portal first? HAHAHAHA." What? DotA is a mod, not a full independent game. LoL is, hence it can be on that list, and GR found it good enough to make it. I'd like to ask what the guy who made that comment was smoking. :P
  • kyle94 - April 25, 2012 8:55 p.m.

To be fair, DOTA 2 is a full independent game. Maybe he forgot to clarify which one?
  • FemJesse - April 25, 2012 9:02 p.m.

DOTA 2 isn't out yet...
  • kyle94 - April 26, 2012 12:40 a.m.

So it is. I could've sworn it already came out, but I got it mixed up with League of Legends. Oh well, I guess my theory was wrong.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 25, 2012 6:22 p.m.

This really makes me understand why most gamers have a shitty reputation among other people... Any cheese with your whine? Bitches... I didn't agree fully with the list, especially Portal taking number 1, but hey, fuckin' way she goes...
  • BaraChat - April 25, 2012 6:49 p.m.

Indeed. It only feeds the stereotype that gamers are a bunch of no-life geeks living in their mom's basements doing nothing else with their lives but whine and rage about pointless shit because their lives are so fucking miserable. That's why I still hesitate to call myself a gamer. Considering that I'm a high school teacher and a married man, I'm afraid it would kinda destroy the "serious" (well, "serious" is a strong word in this case) image I have with colleagues, the kids' parents and some of my wife's friends. Although I have to say kids (especially boys) love the fact they can talk about games with me. Even if most of them don't seem to know more than CoD and AC, but that's another debate entirely.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 25, 2012 8:13 p.m.

I hear you there man, It's pretty shitty when you have to hide your favourite hobby from everyone because of a bunch of idiots. Ah well, I'm fine with being a closet gamer. I guess I have a bit more luck than you though, a small part of my social circle are gamers so I can sometimes let it out without getting shitty looks from others. I mean c'mon, fucking stamp collectors get more respect as hobbyists, STAMP collectors!
  • Pacific - April 25, 2012 6:07 p.m.

I think a lot of people didn't realise that it was the 100 best games from today's viewpoint, rather than at their time of release! Hence a lot of 'classics' not being in the list, they have been supplanted by modern games that, while not as groundbreaking perhaps, do it better. But, really I think making any game number 1 would be lunacy :)
  • OZONE - April 25, 2012 6:06 p.m.

I find it really funny to read some of these, I feel like a lot of people get angry over some of the stupidest things.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 25, 2012 5:54 p.m.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you're all fucking idiots. It's a disgrace some of you call yourself "gamers." Ahem. Good list, GR, I had my LOL's and facepalms.