We Recommend

• Charlie_Fubar - April 26, 2012 5:59 a.m.

Portal over portal 2? you guys arent proofreading are you?
  • reaperman22 - April 26, 2012 5:37 a.m.

really? those were the most hate filled comments? this list is crap and biased and you guys suck, ive lost all respect for you!
  • KA87 - April 26, 2012 5:06 a.m.

Were those the 20 most hateful things people said period or were they the 20 most hateful things that you felt comfortable posting? Just wondering because many of them seemed to be lacking in hate. For an article that had like a 1000 comments, that list you posted seems a little on the weak side when you figure just how opinionated most of the people who comment on here are. Have a nice day!!!!
  • BladedFalcon - April 26, 2012 3:52 p.m.

I figured they picked up comments mostly stemming from the new list, which at least in the main article page, weren't more than 200. The rest of the comments is from last year's first list. And I'm guessing they felt it would be pointless to use any of those comments because the list has changed, and a lot of those people don't even come here anymore. That, and really, checking most of the posts this time around, i didn't find a lot that spewed genuine bile and hate. Most of them were full of self entitled and ignorance, which is what you can see in display here, mostly.
  • Alex_Syros - April 26, 2012 1:20 a.m.

"Not everyone agreed with our top 11 list and here are the most angry" ^^^^^ why 11? P.S. Great feature! Thanks for the entertainment, GR!
  • robotdickens - April 26, 2012 12:50 a.m.

I think we should kick out every Call of Duty fan boy out of this website. Seriously, all I hear is ignorant shit from them about how today's games are better. Bitch, they're not all that different. The times are a changing and so are the games. What was relevant then isn't now. Stop acting like CoD is the epitome of gaming. It's the same fucking game produced three times, with a few minor clicks, lack luster storyline and the same engine.
  • kytano_skorpius - April 26, 2012 12:38 a.m.

Also known as "Bawww, my favorite game didn't make the list!"
  • Yukichin - April 26, 2012 12:26 a.m.

It's almost as if that Top 100 list was solely somebody's opinion! Who would have guessed?!
  • mattdark - April 26, 2012 5:28 a.m.

*gasp* Opinions? There's no way someones opinion could differ from my own! This is the internet, anyone who thinks differantly must be an idiot! Least thats how I think the thought-process works for these people.
  • Shazamin - April 25, 2012 11:33 p.m.

I will gaurentee each and every one of you burn in Hell for not putting Pokemon Silver on the list!!!
  • robotdickens - April 26, 2012 12:53 a.m.

I say this as an adamant Pokemon lover since the moment I was born: just about every single Pokemon game is the same. You, a kid, and your rival, Douche, travel to catch creatures and get some badges. After all that, you amass wads of cash you won't even use, a library of TM's and Pokemon just because, and a few legendaries. And it's why the series is so amazing. Repackage the game to be basically the same with a few tweaks and yet I will still shell out cash to play it.
  • justcallmejosh - April 25, 2012 11:28 p.m.

whats wrong with mario kart 7? its definitely one of, if not the best entry in the series second maybe to double dash and what is everyone's problem with wind waker? i love that game and it definitely deserves a spot on this list!
  • charnickmx - April 26, 2012 10:39 a.m.

Mario Kart 7 is a great return to form after the dissapointing double dash and Wii version, but it still doesn't hold a canddle to the best Kart game in the series: Mario Kart 64 (most fun, most balanced -the blue shell is not the same game breaking blue shell of doom form the sequels- and it still has the best and most imaginative tracks in the whole series). And while I agree that Wind Waker is awesome (defineteley better than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword), has a LOT of personality thanks to it's colorful art style (I have no problem with it, and even prefer it's art style over the super realistic one) and has probably the best characterization of the whole series (spunky Tetra and tragic Ganondorf come to mind), Ocarina is a LOT more balanced, focused and epic, and for that it's still the standard for the 3D Zeldas in general. Altough Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda in general, even I agree that Ocarina is a better overall game.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - April 25, 2012 10:45 p.m.

But.... but you guys did forget Spyro.....
  • GhostbustTyler - April 25, 2012 9:44 p.m.

I love the kids who say "Nintendo has never made a good game" mainly just because you can tell how young they are.
  • GhostbustTyler - April 25, 2012 9:45 p.m.

I'm also shocked that they didn't include that idiot who was bitching that Modern Warfare 3 didn't make it on the list. His "logic" was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 26, 2012 4:29 a.m.

I was surprised too. I'm actually more disappointed with this list than the games list lol. A lot of these felt tame compared to others.
  • venomkold822 - April 25, 2012 8:57 p.m.

I found this to be hilarious. I mean come on people, it is Gamesradars top 100, not everyones elses top 100. You guys spend a lot of time making this list, and i respect all of your decisions. I wouldnt agree with some, but hey that is my opinion, and that is what everyone is entitled to. Cant wait to see next years updated list
  • laurenhiya21 - April 25, 2012 8:38 p.m.

It's funny how people get so worked up over someone else's opinion I mean, I didn't agree with a lot of what was on the list (like WoW, CoD, or Super Mario Galaxy 2), but it's not like having a different opinion is going to kill me :/ But then again, this is the Internet, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :/
  • DryvBy - April 25, 2012 7:54 p.m.

I hated some of the list cus, like most humans, I'm opinionated and hate other's opinions. But this might be my favorite article ever. Bravo, good sirs.