• Larry Legdrop - April 27, 2012 2:58 a.m.

No more Mr. Nice Guy,cocksuckers!!!
  • talleyXIV - April 26, 2012 9:48 p.m.

I am offended that my comment did not make the list. Stupid dicks.
  • oryanbelt - April 26, 2012 6:45 p.m.

Fucking worse list ever. These guys wouldn't know hate even if they got slapped up by it over Xbox Live by 10 year olds >_>
  • forestfire55 - April 26, 2012 4:11 p.m.

it just pisses me off seeing ill tought comments that are copy and pasted from the "im cool cause i like different things and hate things peope like" book for dummies. and im mad because people read this and think "WOW these people got rewarded for saying stupid sh*t, so now i'll say stupid sh*t" just look at the damned comments. were going to see sh*t like this for months and, gr, i can say with a clear concise that ITS YOUR OWN DAMED FAULT. parden my french but CASSE TOE
  • lemur - April 26, 2012 1:43 p.m.

wow, I made it on the list. I don't know if this is good or bad. but if GR is reading this, I still love you.
  • sweetchiliheat - April 26, 2012 1:02 p.m.

I too, think those comments are from from horrible. And while I also had my disagreements about the list, I realize that the list was not supposed to be tailored to my individual taste. Everyone's list will be different. If anyone has read any of GR's previous lists, you would have known Wind Waker and Portal were going to score high regardless. There were still a few surprises, but at least the list made me feel more inspired to make my own (which might cause more frustration than ever)
  • monicleman - April 26, 2012 12:53 p.m.

I imagine most of these people who complain are ones who love cod or are pc people to the end. games radar probably doesn't care about it, as for me im ok with the list.
  • Sjoeki - April 26, 2012 11:54 a.m.

Those are the most hatefull comments? It looks like a lot of people not agreeing with you that's all.
  • Ultimadrago - April 26, 2012 11:28 a.m.

Someone trash talking Wind Waker? Arthur N., get your pathetic butt out here! Internet Fist fight. Right here, right now!
  • Ultimadrago - April 26, 2012 11:31 a.m.

Also, where are the 20 most love filled comments from your 100 best games list?
  • mister31 - April 26, 2012 11:18 a.m.

get off portals dick
  • gazzc - April 26, 2012 10:49 a.m.

Should have said if you wanted hate filled comments, then I would have put some effort in :)
  • ericthesmith - April 26, 2012 9:41 a.m.

Aww, now I wish I hated the list more. Too bad I agreed with just about everything on there.
  • Higgins - April 26, 2012 9:06 a.m.

Check it out : the hate is still goin'on! Yeah, fuck Portal, yeehaw!
  • RajXenoeph - April 26, 2012 7:40 a.m.

WHAT?! NO METROID PRIME!???!!! that game made skeptics suck salty BL's from the time they stepped off the ship
  • TURNAAAR - April 26, 2012 7:32 a.m.

I know this is completely irellevant, but does anybody know a good site to order cheap video game posters?
  • Viron - April 26, 2012 7:25 a.m.

Those comments didn't sound that angry. But really Portal was rated #1? That's a fucking disgrace. Just because a game adds a moderately interesting new mechanic and interesting puzzles doesn't make it a great game. Just because it uses fucking black humor to cover for it's giant lack of anything resembling a story doesn't make it great. And I really don't think a game that only lasts like 4 goddamn hours is that great of a game either. Plus it made more retarded memes for internet retards to spout out their mouths and give to dirty non-gamer plebeians. Seriously fuck Portal, that game is ok at best, complete utter shit at worst.
  • codystovall - April 26, 2012 7:07 a.m.

Drat if only I had been a bigger asshole then I wouldve made the list. Wind Waker...more Piss Taker amiright? Hows that.
  • tiemaisis - April 26, 2012 6:27 a.m.

Regarding Portal vs Portal 2...GR said in their opening that it wasn't so much about innovation as it was about sheer quality, so they said sequels that otherwise weren't GOTY would be more likely to appear on the list. With that logic, Portal 2 is way better than Portal 1. Portal is innovative, sure, and a great game in its own right, but it just seems like the #1 pick is completely arbitrary and didn't adhere to GR's preset standards of "best game ever". Oh, and where the f*** IS Metroid Prime?
  • Killshot - April 26, 2012 11:33 a.m.

I agree with the Portal 2 Statement everything that made Portal 1 great can be said about 2 and way more.