• Marquis-Sade - December 1, 2014 2:43 a.m.

Satan guy from RDR was more intriguing than Uncle!
  • JimbobSonOfRiber - November 27, 2014 1:15 p.m.

Clem and Crystal are really scary - and a bit sad really - while playing Psychonauts, I hoped that, post-game, you'd be able to jump into the minds of the kids. But the Camera Man from Earthbound? The late Richard Attenborough. Sorted.
  • captmotorcycle - November 26, 2014 6 p.m.

Igor has an Explanation. He was created by Philemon to watch over the "in between" in his absence
  • Psylockerules - November 26, 2014 12:26 p.m.

i really thought the ISH story wold be explained in the last of us DLC, hopefully the sequel will carry the theme on
  • Shigeruken - November 26, 2014 4:20 a.m.

Trying to discuss Destiny's lore based on in-game content reminds me of the dialog popular in 80's post apocalyptic societal regression movies. "He is a scary man, from before the bad time. He trades bang bangs to those who collect the strange coins"
  • METALHEAD - November 25, 2014 12:49 p.m.

I think xur deserves an explanation, but I'd love to see the resident evil 4's merchant story.
  • cptnoremac - November 25, 2014 8:32 a.m.

Green Biker Dude from Mega Man X2. Who was he, and just why was he trying so hard to impress X with his mad wheelie skills? The bully from A Link to the Past. Was he always obsessed with soccer, or is there just nothing else to do in the dark world? The guy in Mario RPG who's always hiding out of sight. How does he cope with such a crippling sunlight allergy? The 247th purple foot soldier from Turtles in Time. Seriously, hasn't he been paying attention?
  • CentaurAsh - November 24, 2014 8:18 p.m.

Igor HAS an explanation. He's a servant of Philemon. Most people only play P4 so it makes sense that this article doesn't mention that.
  • captmotorcycle - November 26, 2014 7:18 p.m.

My bro
  • _--_ - November 24, 2014 7:49 p.m.

--the merchant in RE4 --is OBVIOUSLY --Yuri Orlov from "Lord of War"
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 24, 2014 4:42 p.m.

I knew this article seemed familiar, I thought I was having some life hanging déjà vu....
  • TurkeyOnRye - June 28, 2014 6:15 a.m.

I'm pretty sure "fuzzy pickles" is a euphemism. Creepy guy following around and taking pictures of kids.... totally fits.