• gllowboots1 - 23 minutes ago

2014 High Quality Men women waterproof warm Snow Boots Shoes w w w.aliexpress.com/store/1514252
  • Shigeruken - 27 minutes ago

Trying to discuss Destiny's lore based on in-game content reminds me of the dialog popular in 80's post apocalyptic societal regression movies. "He is a scary man, from before the bad time. He trades bang bangs to those who collect the strange coins"
  • METALHEAD - 15 hours, 58 minutes ago

I think xur deserves an explanation, but I'd love to see the resident evil 4's merchant story.
  • cptnoremac - 20 hours, 15 minutes ago

Green Biker Dude from Mega Man X2. Who was he, and just why was he trying so hard to impress X with his mad wheelie skills? The bully from A Link to the Past. Was he always obsessed with soccer, or is there just nothing else to do in the dark world? The guy in Mario RPG who's always hiding out of sight. How does he cope with such a crippling sunlight allergy? The 247th purple foot soldier from Turtles in Time. Seriously, hasn't he been paying attention?
  • CentaurAsh - November 24, 2014 8:18 p.m.

Igor HAS an explanation. He's a servant of Philemon. Most people only play P4 so it makes sense that this article doesn't mention that.
  • _--_ - November 24, 2014 7:49 p.m.

--the merchant in RE4 --is OBVIOUSLY --Yuri Orlov from "Lord of War"
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 24, 2014 4:42 p.m.

I knew this article seemed familiar, I thought I was having some life hanging déjà vu....
  • TurkeyOnRye - June 28, 2014 6:15 a.m.

I'm pretty sure "fuzzy pickles" is a euphemism. Creepy guy following around and taking pictures of kids.... totally fits.
  • rxb - June 27, 2014 7:59 a.m.

Defalt is a sick dj, if he was real I'd buy his music. I think Ubisoft only named him Defalt for lack of a better name.
  • Sinsational - June 26, 2014 9:33 p.m.

Ish is hands-down the one minor character I want to learn more about the most. Discovering his story in the sewers was one of the best experiences I've had in gaming. I had honestly hoped they would make a separate DLC for him, telling his story.
  • g1rldraco7 - June 26, 2014 5:32 p.m.

The merchant guy from RE4 always made me wonder how he has all that weapons to start a small war. Still he's harmless though, he helps with gun and space upgrades.
  • AwkwardLoser - June 26, 2014 4:46 p.m.

Isn't Uncle from RdR supposed to be "Red Harlow" from Red Dead Revolver?
  • christopher-camp - June 26, 2014 3:05 p.m.

Could be The Mysterious Stranger is the narrator.
  • ryan-omalley - June 26, 2014 1:24 p.m.

I randomly attacked the crestfallen warrior to see what would happen. He kept following me trying to kill me
  • Pruman - June 26, 2014 1:19 p.m.

I always wondered if there was more to Siegfried/Ziegfried from Final Fantasy VI. He has a unique sprite and even a few lines of dialogue, yet shows up in only a couple of places in the game. Who is he? What is he after?
  • ashley-coonfield - May 14, 2014 7:28 a.m.

Ser Jory from Dragon Age Origins
  • El_Rocky_Raccoon - April 28, 2014 10:55 p.m.

Actually, if you noticed, the Merchant actually becomes a Ganado near the end of the game, as his eyes, at some point, become red. The Old Man being Ganon himself is a really nice theory.
  • Gangsta_Loc - April 28, 2014 12:45 a.m.

Anyone remember this guy ? -> http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110310085358/mk_/images/e/ed/Toasty_mk3.JPG Toasttyyyy
  • Evanesco - April 27, 2014 5:46 p.m.

Mysterious Stranger from Red Dead Redemption beats all of these.