We Recommend

• DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - April 8, 2012 4:19 p.m.

I really don't understand why we aren't seeing more of these. Yeah, it might cost a bit more than just re-releasing the original for download, but that means you can charge more.
  • masterjoe123 - April 8, 2012 5:14 p.m.

Zelda HD collection?
  • robotdickens - April 9, 2012 1:11 a.m.

I would LOVE a Ratchet and Clank HD for 360 and since Insomniac is going cross platform I may actually get my wish. You also forgot Resident Evil and dare I say Pokemon.
  • AGPacman - April 9, 2012 3:10 p.m.

As I was reading this I was just thinking Resident Evil, especially since some of the older games don't hold up that well in terms of looks anymore. I doubt Ratchet and Clank will be on the 360 though, even though Insomniac have gone multi platform Sony owns the rights to Ratchet and Clank, not Insomniac.
  • Flypiesky - April 10, 2012 1:57 a.m.

I think that the Dino Crisis series would make a good HD port, I freakin' loved those games. Well maybe not the 3rd one, so they should probably just update the graphics on the first two as the gameplay was great in my opinion.
  • samuel-ip - April 10, 2012 5:06 a.m.

ACE COMBAT 4,5,ZERO Epic games with great music and background story IMO way better than the latest Ace Combat Assault Horizon (which essentially just another American-vs-Russian game)
  • mothbanquet - April 10, 2012 9:43 a.m.

Could definitely do with some LoK collection, though it'd be absurd from a storytelling perspective not to have the original Blood Omen in there since so many of its events are referenced directly in SR2 and Defiance. Just give us all of them and sod off with this 'reboot' business - a proper finale would do just fine.
  • pin316 - April 10, 2012 8:09 p.m.

no no no no no no no no no! Not in regards to the overall list, which is pretty awesome, but specifically to your Star Wars Collection - allowing for the non-inclusion of the KOTOR games, there is still a game that would own sooooooo hard if it were redone in HD, and that is X-Wing vs Tie Fighter! There is nothing like it nowadays, and the game practically begs for a modern-dary version...the multiplayer back in the day was amazing and that was over 56k dialup, imagine how awesome a 16 A-Wing melee would be with via modern multiplayer/networking facilities, or a 4-team 32 x-Wing tacitcal squad brawl, or themed missions where you team up with other people to take down/protect Star Destroyers/Death Stars/Medical frigates etc....
  • CrashmanX - June 20, 2012 7:50 p.m.

That's not an HD re-release then like these would be getting, that's a remake. This is for HD re-releases like SotC and ICO where all they really did was add HDMI support and up particles and things of that nature. X-Wing/Tie would have to be rebuilt from the ground up. Literally.
  • Sadist4life - April 12, 2012 5:35 a.m.

Gamesradar spelt out most of the games which I wanted to see remade in HD. I don't think I will find Legacy of Pain series, Okami/Viewtiful Joe, Star Wars, Dark Chronicle/Rogue Galaxy, Mark of Kri/Rise of Kasai appealing though
  • FirLocke - April 13, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Definitely agree with the SMT one. As long as P3 is updated like its portable. Can't stand going back to the journey without team mate control. Ugh. V Joe and Okami sounds interesting; never played Joe and only played a bit of Okami, so that'd be great. Shadow Hearts looks great too.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - April 14, 2012 6:57 a.m.

HD collections are one of a few few examples where companies squeezing every last penny out of their property actually makes me happy, its great to get the opportunity to replay polished up old favorites and there are tons of great series I missed the first time round that id love to be given the opportunity to play. A final fantasy HD collection would defiantly get me very excited, and im already looking forward to playing both the silent hill and metal gear solid collections already out.
  • Edias - June 20, 2012 2:25 p.m.

I still want to play the second Digital Devil, because I never managed to get my hands on a copy and so I never got to see how the story ends. Maybe they could pair those two games up with Nocturne and combine the two Persona games in a separate package.
  • tyler-warner - June 20, 2012 4:08 p.m.

only looking forward to final fantasy 10 and 10Two hd and the grand theft autos hd, thats it all the others can suck off well maybe the kingdom hearts to i would like to see in hd.
  • MidianGTX - June 21, 2012 1:49 a.m.

You need to play more games bro.
  • dusk - June 20, 2012 4:09 p.m.

Legacy Of Kain HD Collection!! Please!!
  • Darkmessiah24 - June 20, 2012 4:28 p.m.

Valkyria Chronicles collection on the PS Vita as well as Jet Set Radio/Jet Set Radio Future on that as well as 360/PS3.
  • Mamudo - June 20, 2012 4:49 p.m.

Yes. Just yes to all of these. I would like to see the older SMT games released as downloadables as well.
  • danielmadineh - June 20, 2012 6:57 p.m.

Kingdom hearts ALL THE WAY. those two are my favourite games of all time. I'm currently playing through KH2 again for the 8th time or so. if they do remake it in HD. thats a first day buy for me.
  • Cloudiology - June 21, 2012 12:54 a.m.

I understand that most HD re-releases are only from the previous generation of consoles. What i don't get is i know MGS was originally a ps1 game so a HD version is out, but they did re release it on the gamecube with beauiful gamecubey graphics! easy to HDify up big time! which would have been specFUCKINtacular. oh well..