• winner2 - May 30, 2013 7:40 p.m.

I would buy LoZ TP in a heartbeat
  • pokepark7 - May 30, 2013 4:57 p.m.

I totally agree that there should be a 3DS squeal to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or for any console in the matter only that they make it. :D
  • masterjoe123 - May 30, 2013 3:44 p.m.

Would love to see some of these games for my 3ds
  • CUFCfan616 - May 30, 2013 3:39 p.m.

Having a Wii I must say I found it quite easy to import Xenoblade from the UK to Australia. Maybe it's just a US issue. Either way though, The Last Story is one of the last few games I keep meaning to pick up for the system but if it came out on the 3DS I might pick one of those up instead
  • Numberwang - September 16, 2014 2:13 p.m.

I got the last story on its release in England and I can't recommend it enough. If you get the chance to pick it up then do so.
  • J-Fid - May 30, 2013 3:29 p.m.

Really? But I liked Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom.
  • Swedish_Chef - May 30, 2013 9:41 p.m.

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom > Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Unfortunately since Capcom's license agreement with Tatsunoko ran out a while ago the chances of a new one or a remake/port is unlikely.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 30, 2013 3:15 p.m.

Isn't Muramasa confirmed to be coming for the vita?
  • BladedFalcon - May 30, 2013 3:43 p.m.

You didn't even read the article, did you...
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 30, 2013 6:36 p.m.

Yes they mention it on the slide. Just saying it seems odd to bring up on a 3DS list when it has already been ported to a different handheld. I don't think it has a chance of showing up on the 3DS at this point.
  • BladedFalcon - May 30, 2013 7:37 p.m.

Why not? The game was originally released on the Wii, a Nintendo console, so it's not like the property is unavailable to Nintendo. And just because it has been ported to one portable, doesn't mean it can't be ported on to the other. Take GTA: Chinatown Wars for example, the game had first been released to the DS only, couple months later, it was ported to the PSP. So I think it's perfectly plausible should Nintendo wanted to do it.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 31, 2013 8:13 a.m.

It's because it was on the Wii first that I think there is an issue. If they were planning a handheld version why wouldn't they talk to Nintendo first? Either they couldn't make it work on the 3DS hardware or Nintendo told them they weren't interested. If I remember correctly it sold poorly on the Wii which would make Nintendo less interested in re-releasing it. I hope it does find its way to the 3DS. It was a good game that deserves more sales than it got. I just don't think it's that likely.
  • BladedFalcon - May 31, 2013 8:20 a.m.

I don't deny that it seems unlikely, but nevertheless it would be awesome if it could happen, and it COULD happen. I mean, maybe if the vita version sold well, (which is a pipe dream in itself, sadly.) then perhaps Nintendo would be interested enough to ask for a 3DS version.
  • Talvari - May 30, 2013 2:32 p.m.

I dunno if the 3DS screen would do xenoblades world justice. Sure it would run fine on it most likely but i probably wouldn't have my breath taken away viewing some of the environments on the 3DS like i did on the wii. Happy to be proved wrong though D:. Can agree with everything else though. Would love to take S+P with me on the go and when on break or w/e just play a level trying to get a better score..or just trying to beat it in general (god that game is hard).
  • gopikmin - June 1, 2013 5:41 p.m.

You're right. The graphics really cannot be reproduced on a 3DS even at a lower resolution at least to the same extent as DKCR. Xenoblade's greatest graphic achievement is how it pushes the Wii's geometry capabilities to its limits. The 3DS has a few things better than the Wii but geometry is not one of them. Well I guess whatever Monolith Soft is working on the 3DS could stifle our desire
  • FallenRenegade - June 29, 2013 12:07 a.m.

The game would probably look a bit sharper thanks to the 3DS's size, but the size would kinda take away from it. However, the 3D and especially playing it on a 3DS XL would probably look fantastic a thousand times over. If Xenoblade were 3DS ported, that would probably be the one thing that could make me drop the cash for an XL instantly. The size and depth of that world, I would need it on the XL. My question is, how would the controls transfer over? For the Circle Pad Pro, which needs more support anyways, it'd be great, but without it...I guess the motion could control the camera, but that'd kinda be a pain :/. Well, it probably won't happen, but if it did I'm sure they'd find a way. And the second screen would be great for selecting arts and handling the menus...dang, now I'm way too excited for this when it probably won't happen
  • BladedFalcon - May 30, 2013 2:01 p.m.

I absolutely agree with both this idea, and the entires here. As someone who never owned a wii, it would be fantastic to be able to play these on the 3DS, specially because that way, I wouldn't have to even consider getting a wii ever, since most of the games listed here are the ones I'm the most interested in to begin with. XD