• sephex - December 8, 2013 4:20 a.m.

I think God of War II is a stretch. The PS3 was barely 3 months old. And in the EU it wasn't even out yet.
  • gilgamesh310 - December 7, 2013 5:12 a.m.

Fear Effect 2 was a very good game. So what if it focused more on puzzles than shooting. Not every game was a shooter back then. I'd love to see that series rebooted, along with Dino Crisis, Tenchu and Syphon Filter.
  • Woolfenstein4D - December 7, 2013 1:14 a.m.

So which part of Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf stars a Coyote? Poor old Ralph Wolf - can't you see they look completely different? Won't mention the extra 'y' in Wile though. http://www.avoidinglife.com/media/wilevsralph.jpg
  • GR_AndyHartup - December 7, 2013 3:33 a.m.

Ha - they are easily mixed up. Thanks for the spot, though.
  • Woolfenstein4D - December 7, 2013 4:11 a.m.

No worries. Yeah someone reeallly phoned it in with that character design. Might link to this on my new upcoming site 'gamingradar' - we have a red logo so it's totally original.
  • mafyooz - December 7, 2013 12:30 a.m.

I recently found a stack of my old PS1 games in my parents attic, including Sheep, Dog and Wolf, and it's still just as good fun and the graphics have aged very well :)
  • Redeater - December 6, 2013 8:42 p.m.

I was always disappointed that Fear Effect 3 was never released. The lesbian overtones weren't nearly as bad as people thought and I thought Hana and Jacob were genuinely interesting characters. Sure Hana may have been a tad sexed up but so was Lara Croft in her first few games and look at her newest character. A modern Hana would be pretty great.
  • jesse-long - September 7, 2014 8:34 p.m.

Fear Effect sucked, so deal with it, Redeater!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 6, 2013 1:15 p.m.

co-sign on Fear Effect 2, but Syphon Filter 3 sucked
  • gilgamesh310 - December 9, 2013 3:13 a.m.

Splinter Cell 1 and 2 were better.
  • jedisamurai - December 6, 2013 10:35 a.m.

I think Tomb Raider Legend is one of the most under-rated games I've ever played. It's the only Tomb Raider game I ever actually enjoyed playing. It was beautiful, fun, and very re-playable. Heck, I even BEAT it. I remember playing the PS2 version, and then getting the 360 version later. Guess what? Before I got an HD TV, both versions looked and played absolutely identical.
  • JMarsella09 - December 6, 2013 10:15 a.m.

Persona 4 was the very first thing I thought of. I am stoked as all hell for Persona 5.
  • GR_AndyHartup - December 6, 2013 12:17 p.m.

Cannot wait for CLOS2...
  • JMarsella09 - December 6, 2013 2:53 p.m.

I don't think you meant that as a reply to me...
  • GR_AndyHartup - December 7, 2013 3:29 a.m.

No, I did not...
  • Sjoeki - December 7, 2013 5:55 a.m.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about the series but I never played them. Is every Persona game a stand alone story or will I be very confused if I just in at Persona 5?
  • JMarsella09 - December 7, 2013 9:23 a.m.

Except for the Eternal Punishment and Innocent Sin, the games are not related save for a few references here and there.
  • slimjim441 - December 6, 2013 9:59 a.m.

Lords of Shadow 2 will be on this come February.
  • J-Fid - December 6, 2013 9:53 a.m.

I kinda thought that Twilight Princess would be on this list. I know it's truly a GameCube game, ported to Wii, but the Wii version came out before the GCN version did.
  • GR_AndyHartup - December 6, 2013 12:16 p.m.

Yeah, we discussed Twilight Princess, but it didn't count because of the Wii version. Doesn't make it any less awesome on GC, though...