• thefarkinator - April 28, 2009 1:08 a.m.

@Life: Totally same on the thing about Battlefront III. I used to be obsessed with that game. recaptcha: college yangtze (yangtze is a river in China for those of you who didn't know... really strange one...)
  • Avsareone - April 27, 2009 9:31 p.m.

Sorry about the double post but I have something else to say. The Last I heard is that the developer of the First 2 Star Wars Battlefronts closed.
  • blackbanana - April 27, 2009 8:42 p.m.

will we ever play kingdom hearts 3 ???
  • profKevorkian - April 27, 2009 2:19 p.m.

I'm surprised there wasn't some kind of Duke Nukem joke at the end of the article.
  • Auron - April 26, 2009 11:18 p.m.

I hope Jade Empire 2 comes out, I've been waiting for it for quite some time now.
  • Baconator96 - April 26, 2009 10:36 p.m.

@ Life Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is still in development, and Valve has stated that "while Episode 3 will be the end of this particular story arc, the series will continue afterwards." also, like everyone else, i immediately assumed this article would mention Duke Nukem, but then again, thats too easy.
  • TriLun0r - April 26, 2009 8:51 p.m.

Was Super Paper Mario the end to the trilogy? I thought maybe it was like a filler, like the Guitar Hero extras(80's, Aerosmith...) but now im losing hope for a real PM RPG. SPM just wasn't satisfying, y'know?
  • Cyhsquid77 - April 26, 2009 8:10 p.m.

how bout Alan Wake and Indiana Jones? I dont see Indy coming and Wake has been coming since 06
  • noobeater - April 26, 2009 12:44 p.m.

i to agree about timesplitters and star wars battlefront...id pay anything for a sequal but iv never really heard that much about either great article...
  • Dameon Angell - April 26, 2009 4:33 a.m.

Sega should make Shenmue 3 a book so we can get some closure.
  • Harmon20 - April 26, 2009 2:27 a.m.

hey, I bought Okami! at least one person did...
  • Akorn - April 25, 2009 11:58 p.m.

When i saw this title,i thought,SWBF 3,i heard it was coming out march o7,then the rumour went dead.now ppl r sayin its cumin out this winter.also oddworld new!it was the first wacky game i probably played
  • PinkLenny - April 25, 2009 11:08 p.m.

what about the status of black mesa? id like to know what the deal with that is.
  • Assassin297 - April 25, 2009 6:15 p.m.

Surprised Alan Wake wasn't on here. Usually makes these kinds of lists. Or did I miss a bit of news?
  • GaMeRGuY1oh4 - April 25, 2009 1:41 p.m.

@GoldenMe: Agreed. Sonic needs to take a step back to 2d. 3d kills him. And all the extra, or as I like to call them, worthless characters. And the crappy story. And the terrible glitches. And the terrible gameplay. AND terrible online, playable characters, (I like variety, like being able to fly, glide and climb, or for God's sake, to be able to use a hammer.) and crappy spinoffs, featuring Chris Thorndyke! YAY! Oh, I mean, GAY!
  • GaMeRGuY1oh4 - April 25, 2009 1:24 p.m.

I would really wan't to see Kid Icarus in 3rd person. It would be epic. Like a mix of Metroid and Zelda. Plain epic.
  • BRUTALKILLER - April 25, 2009 11:23 a.m.

I loved playing oddworld it was the first game i ever played
  • BLOODmuffins - April 25, 2009 5:53 a.m.

OMG!! shenmue is not dead! u r all stupid 2 think it is dead yu suzuki is going to make shenmue 3 and it is going to be the best game ever! it is going 2 come out for dreamcast and it will push the system past its limits and it will look as good as the wii. shenmue is the only game worth playing it is stupid that u guys dont have more articles about it because u should because it is awesome and if u dont like it then i hate u and tyler is stupid for thinking it is dead.
  • BurntToShreds - April 25, 2009 5:23 a.m.

I don't give a crap about Pit or Kid Icarus, I want Metroid Dread and a new Mach Rider.
  • Romination - April 25, 2009 5:01 a.m.

@ authorityfigure i agree. Everyone points that out as the definite reason that we'll see Pit in a new game, but for Melee, they pulled out the Ice Climbers just randomly. But ROB had been done in Mario Kart DS. And Ness had already been done in the FIRST smash bros as a tease because i think nintendo really DOES hate us.