We Recommend

• Robusken - April 25, 2009 4:38 a.m.

Damit, I remember I was really looking forward to Project H.A.M.M.E.R. To bad my wiis dead now. Im pretty sure viewtiful Joe could be a character in mvsc 2.....
  • reyalejandro13 - April 25, 2009 4:12 a.m.

well, i was gonna buy Okami three times, but here's what happened. Time one: Oh this looks awesome, OH WAIT, my PS2 broke. Time 2: Oh, this is on Wii now cool. OH WAIT, I don't have Wii. Time 3: Ok, I'll buy this game for sure now OH WAIT, Brawl came out a month ago and I still don't have it yet. Maybe next time Okami. Anyway, I have a game or two. Kirby Wii: Was that ever real? because it seems like it should have been. Marvel Ultimate Universe(or something like that): I was hoping so much for this Marvel MMO, but I haven't heard anything.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - April 25, 2009 3:38 a.m.

Gran Turismo 5. When are we finally going to see this game finished? TBA 2009?? 2010?? Never?? I don't want to end up buying GT5 prologue. I'll wait.
  • GreyDay - April 25, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Aww Viewtiful! Nice one Tyler
  • iggzy880 - April 25, 2009 2:54 a.m.

LA Noir is what I want to play most out of all of these
  • RedOutlive10 - April 25, 2009 2:23 a.m.

You guys also missed Star Fox for Wii. And Kirby as well (already mentioned in other comment). Looks like Nintendo could really use their own franchises to revamp the Wii nowadays. It doesn't take rocket science or anything at all. I mean, what the hell is going on. Last time I checked Kirby and Star Fox games were sure bets on N's platforms.
  • GoldenMe - April 25, 2009 2:22 a.m.

Just one good Sonic game......please.
  • jar-head - April 25, 2009 2:17 a.m.

Sw battle front 3 is still alive, and so is Aliens: CM, and half life 3 is well on it's way.
  • AuthorityFigure - April 25, 2009 1:27 a.m.

"A new Kid Icarus game hasn’t been officially announced, but come on, would Nintendo have redesigned Pit for Super Smash Bros. Brawl without even considering a new Kid Icarus game? It seems unlikely." So we'll be getting an R.O.B., Earthbound, etc etc game as well? That reasoning doesn't make sense.
  • P3N15 - April 25, 2009 12:16 a.m.

FREAKIN TIMELY TYLER! JUST finished House M.D. second season when i read "Dr. House? We need you!" (timing was uncanny)
  • Sky1er - April 24, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Wat ? No Duke Nukem forever and Half Life 3 ? That is very strange.
  • RebornKusabi - April 24, 2009 10:25 p.m.

I remember an old game that I was looking forward to called The Lost. It was cancelled which is depressing... it was not only a Horror/Action game in the same light of Soul Reaver, based on Dante's Inferno and it was this same type of game being made by Looking Glass Studios, the same people responsible for the System Shock and Thief series! Too bad, guess the next idea would be a Dante's Inferno game in a God of War style...
  • LordRevan111 - April 24, 2009 10:03 p.m.

i guess you could add KOTOR 3 on there. . . they killed it off when Old Republic was announced
  • shadowless92 - April 24, 2009 9:19 p.m.

OMG NE ODDWORLD OMG OMG OMG that game got me through my childhood
  • BluePikmin - April 24, 2009 9:04 p.m.

What about Metroid Dread?
  • AMayer - April 24, 2009 8:55 p.m.

I remember seeing something about L.A. Noire years ago on Rockstar's website. I kept checking back on it every few weeks but nothing has changed until a little while ago with the teaser. Good article, guys.
  • Morning Ninja - April 24, 2009 8:32 p.m.

I miss Prey, it had one of the best stories since Half-Life 2...
  • ltdan676 - April 30, 2009 11:55 p.m.

shenmue RIP
  • pogo - April 28, 2009 8:54 p.m.

I hope Prey 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Deus Ex 3 come out sooner than they are saying