• thephntm - April 4, 2010 3:10 p.m.

I reeeeeeeeally want another Kid Icarus game! And Viewtiful Joe. AND STARFOX! Maybe they could do a Kirby game kind of like Wario Land: Shake It!! where you hold the WiiMote sideways and to eat bigger enemies (Not minibosses) you would have to shake the WiiMote.
  • joesocwork - May 1, 2009 1:25 a.m.

I suspect that a 13th game we can count on never seeing is a next Sim City sequel. City Life/ Cities XL may have prolonged things a bit, but I think it's safe to say that Sim City Societies may have killed the genre off for good.
  • eon - April 30, 2009 11:39 p.m.

Alan Wake?
  • RedOutlive10 - April 29, 2009 2:02 p.m.

Another Jedi Knight game would be also very good. And please, let this new Jedi May Cry game idea rot in hell.
  • GIANNI - April 29, 2009 4:11 a.m.

ODDWORLD WAS ONE OF THE 1ST GAMES I PLAYED AND IT WAS ON THE PS1 AND I WOULD BE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BUY IT WHEN OR IF IT EVER HIT THE SHELVES. I ALSO THINK THAT KOTOR 3 WOULD BE A HIT BECAUSE EVERY ONE I KNOW LOVED THE SECOND ONE
  • misfit119 - April 29, 2009 2:18 a.m.

Neither ROB or any of the characters from Earthbound were completely redesigned. they were simply given graphical updates. Kid Icarus was toally redesigned and given a much more interesting look. It does make it seem more promising. Although as far as DX3 goes I'd be very happy if it blended the RPG elements of the older games with Gears of War type combat. So long as the option for stealth and other playstyles is there I wouldn't complain a single whit. It's possible to have Gears type action along with a mild stealth system and RPG elements in a game.
  • elsacapuntas4 - April 28, 2009 9:04 p.m.

life, i agree. dk 64, beetle adventure racing, and kirby need new games. those n64 games were the best. too bad about banjo kazooie though, it was great until stupid microsoft bought rare...
  • Thequestion 121 - April 28, 2009 8:11 p.m.

Wow. I want Half Life 3! Or Episode 3.
  • Defguru7777 - April 28, 2009 3:17 a.m.

I do miss Viewtiful Joe. Reading through the comments, I realize I also forgot about Kirby Wii and Metroid Dread. Also, (I'm probably the only one on this sight that even knows what I'm talking about) about Halo: Chronicles.
  • Avsareone - April 27, 2009 9:28 p.m.

WOOH WOOH WOOH! How is Miyamoto talking to the director of Kid Icarus? Gunpei Yokoi is dead. Miyamoto must be playing with the Wuiggie board again.(Lets see if anyone gets the pun)
  • MacGyver1138 - April 27, 2009 4:49 p.m.

Life, Battlefront III is one that I was thinking. I played the crap out of the Battlefront games, and I really hope they bring them back. Crackdown 2 is another one that I would like to know the outlook on.
  • Sash - April 27, 2009 12:11 p.m.

Oh how I want Jade Empire 2 and Shenmue and Oddworld. =[ (LAST!!)
  • Twilleh - April 27, 2009 11:57 a.m.

DOH
  • Spybreak8 - April 27, 2009 3:42 a.m.

You wonder if the marketing guys are like, can we show it now!? Are we there yet!? haha
  • ugthecaveman - April 27, 2009 1:26 a.m.

it would have been funny if duke nuken forever was on it i know its used in every otehr artcile similiar to this
  • TheCheesy4 - April 26, 2009 6:49 p.m.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Possession? It was looking really good.
  • Gotxxrock - April 26, 2009 3:01 a.m.

StarCraft ghost... such a tragedy =( Poor Poor Nova.
  • deathrebellion - April 25, 2009 2:13 p.m.

Viewtiful Joe is just outright fun =))
  • linkganon - April 25, 2009 5:37 a.m.

you know, the woman on starcraft: ghost is practically a cross between solid snake and zero suit samus. the clothing color is the same as snake, the face is like zero suit samus's and finally, there's yellow hair tied up as a ponytail.
  • Robusken - April 25, 2009 4:38 a.m.

Damit, I remember I was really looking forward to Project H.A.M.M.E.R. To bad my wiis dead now. Im pretty sure viewtiful Joe could be a character in mvsc 2.....