• C.King - March 31, 2013 2:36 p.m.

slide 12 i think i experienced recently, convinced i gave a major character brain damage by not sacrificing her, she went from leader of a country to speaking in fragments. i think some of you may recognize who I'm talking about if you played the game.
  • Ronnie-_- - March 31, 2013 11:56 p.m.

What game is it, if you don't mind telling me? I have no clue what it is and that whole scenario you just said sounds incredibly interesting.
  • C.King - April 2, 2013 7:31 p.m.

fire emblem, it really fun been obsessing with making a good street pass team
  • Ronnie-_- - April 3, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Thanks for telling me and it helps that it's a game I want.
  • C.King - April 3, 2013 9:27 p.m.

np dude have fun, hears a tip that's considerable for every fire emblem: screw the advanced unit you get at the beginning of the game(in awakening it's Frederick) they're just there to hold your hand but using them will waste exp gainage and they're really really weak compared to the other guys you had to lvl up. unless you're speeding through the first few chapters and already picked your favorites i don't think he's really worth while. if your gonna get into building a rly rly strong street pass team you may need multiple play throughs to get the best combinations down since there is some deals that'll have permanent affects on your units most valuable item is the boots
  • obviouslyadouche - March 31, 2013 12:17 p.m.

Thank you for mentioning bad children, I bought Fallout 3 on my pc for the express purpose of getting the children killing mod. Those little lamplight ***** never knew what hit them (It was Mini nukes)