• StrayGator - October 15, 2013 1:20 p.m.

Do you think it's possible for an actor portraying the joker to overact the role?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 15, 2013 1:34 p.m.

This may be sacrilege to some, but after rewatching Burton's Batman recently, I definitely think Jack Nicholson overacted
  • StrayGator - October 15, 2013 2:46 p.m.

feeding me with a modicum of attention was a mistake you will live to regret. next question! is this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Year_One_(film) any good?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 15, 2013 3:08 p.m.

Yes, I think that's worth your time. I think it's on Netflix Instant currently
  • rob619 - October 16, 2013 11:52 a.m.

How excited are you about Arkham Origins?..I have been counting the days down recently. It is similar to the previous Arkham titles I know, however why fix whats not broke. Btw..so glad you mentioned recently that Arkham Asylum is one of your games of this generation. Totally agree, such a terrific experience. The Scarecrow mind scenes are some of the best in gaming ever
  • Sjoeki - October 15, 2013 12:28 p.m.

That Troy Baker video was very impressive, he comes really close to Hamill and I can't wait for the call that I can pick up my copy now! I'm wondering if we'll be Troy Baker tired in a couple of years though, the guy is amazing but he's really catching up with Nolan North.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 15, 2013 12:32 p.m.

I'm getting close to exhausted on Baker as it is. Still, his Joker is impressive. The publisher was smart to post that video as soon as they could on YouTube.
  • Sjoeki - October 15, 2013 1:01 p.m.

The games I played and I know he is in are Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us, I know he is Ocelot in MGS V and that he is the Joker in Origins. Haven't heard from him before 2013 but suddenly he seems to be everywhere.
  • slimjim441 - October 15, 2013 3:56 p.m.

His Joker is surprisingly fantastic. He's just a great VA all around. I understand getting tired of the hype and people pissing themselves just because Baker's name is on the cast list of a certain game, but you have to admit, his performances are never a disappointment.