• 510BrotherPanda - December 16, 2010 11:58 p.m.

I know people gave Epic Mickey crap for its camera, but you and Chris are right: SMG 2 didn't really have walls for the camera to get stuck against, so it just ignored the problem entirely. Still playing the heck out of EM; I'm in Ventureland on second playthrough currently.
  • 911donkey - December 16, 2010 11:53 p.m.

I've nearly clocked 1000 hours on Monster Hunter Tri now. Now I'll hate all of the PSP titles for not having Infrastructure mode.
  • Overlord153 - December 16, 2010 11:48 p.m.

Cool I have TvC and asked for Red Steel 2 and Epic Mickey for Christmas so and haven't finished the ORIGINAL Super Mario Galaxy. (PS3 just been too good to me.) Oh and in the NBA Jam thing it says Wii jam.
  • keltar93 - December 16, 2010 11:43 p.m.

And Wii's never getting another good year. We'll see a new console next fall, I assure you
  • Roflcoptersmileyface - December 16, 2010 11:38 p.m.

Is it just me, or is the wii the console nintendo should have done such a while ago. One day this will all die away and nintendo will go back to having a decent console relevant to this generation and decent games-sorry elston, my wii will continue it's dust collection until this day comes
  • pat5556 - December 16, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Agreed. I also agree with it, and am in agreement with this. Did I mention I agree? All the x-box and PS fanboys just take the crappy games that kid-loving 3rd parties make. Newsflash: ALL CONSOLES HAVE 'EM. Crappy games in no way take away from the awesome games nintendo puts their extremely hard work into each year. Not to mention the good 3rd parties that make the awesome games you've mentioned in this article. And I have also just realised I don't even have most of these titles... MUST GET.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - December 16, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Am I the only one who noticed that no game on this list scored a 10 and two of them scored 7's? Granted there were some good Nintendo games but it seems like a weak year for the wii. I loved No More Heros 2 quite a bit though so I guess it's okay.
  • Robusken - December 16, 2010 11:29 p.m.

One day I'll get a new Wii and play all these games...
  • SCRubS77 - December 16, 2010 11:29 p.m.

I hadn't turned on my Wii in ages, but once I picked up Epic Mickey, it's been on constantly. Really loving it, despite having few ties to Disney.
  • Darkmessiah24 - December 16, 2010 11:28 p.m.

Great list, my top picks are No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2 and Goldeneye. The rest are great choices as well including anything by Nintendo but I still need to get Epic Mickey and DKC: Returns.
  • Mamudo - December 16, 2010 11:23 p.m.

MUST PLAY EPIC MICKEY
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - December 16, 2010 11:21 p.m.

^ Might wanna check the last page.
  • Jesse1066 - December 16, 2010 11:20 p.m.

It's on the bottom of page three with the rest of Nintendo's stuff.
  • sgh341 - December 16, 2010 11:15 p.m.

GODDAMN IT NO SMG2?I reallllly love Epic Mickey and all that jazz, but SMG2 should totally be on this list! Of course, it's just my opinion, but it also happens to be right :P
  • mikeydo00 - December 16, 2010 11:14 p.m.

I still need to buy Epic Mickey
  • oufour - December 16, 2010 11:12 p.m.

No More Heroes 2 is the only thing on this list i really want to play.
  • Ravenbom - December 16, 2010 11:08 p.m.

I wish my Wii was working. I played the hell out of TvC and didn't get to play Red Steel 2 or any of Nintendo's stuff this year. :(