• DoctorGordonFreeman - June 13, 2010 1:18 p.m.

Wow, an entire article about piano songs for rockband, and not a single mention of queen? That is ignorance to the MAX!
  • Killik_13 - June 10, 2010 10:49 p.m.

The Knife - Genesis Christine Sixteen - KISS Child in Time - Deep Purple Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy Weisses Fleisch - Rammstein Modern Love - David Bowie PLEASE
  • secretsearcher - June 10, 2010 9:45 p.m.

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!!!!
  • AggressiveMold - June 10, 2010 8:19 p.m.

Werewolves of London.
  • keeganstruble - June 10, 2010 5:15 p.m.

I think they should but in some MGMT like Time to Pretend and some of their other songs with major keyboard parts.
  • Lilrockerdude - June 10, 2010 6:33 a.m.

Ok I know we had it back in RB1 but how about Rush-Tom Sawyer: just awesome keyboard part that is perfect for RockBand3 Evanescence - Bring Me To Life: beautiful intro and outro part Linkin Park- Numb: even though the intro part is digital keys from Mr. Han, Mike plays piano chords through most of the song Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley: one of the creepiest intros on pipe organ but it'll fit for the keys Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire: its just fun keyboard all through the song Styx-Come Sail Away: pretty good length of playing Bon Jovi - Runaway: come on this song is too good to leave out and is perfect for the Rock Band list Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama: come on this has RockBand3 written all over it completely agree with the list and they must have Jump, Separate Ways! 99 Luftballons good luck singing it and for Take on me they have to do the music video scheme when you play it! Can't wait for it to come out
  • otatron - June 10, 2010 6:21 a.m.

HOW could there only be two mentions of Queen and both of them be for Bohemian Rhapsody? What about Don't Stop Me Now, Play The Game, Killer Queen (needs updated since it's downloadable now)? Hell, the addition of the keyboard and the multiple mics they could do Rock Band: Queen.
  • papajon555 - June 10, 2010 4:53 a.m.

i would definitley want Baba o' riley from THE WHO. and New divide from Linkin Park would be preety sick.
  • TURbo - June 10, 2010 4:17 a.m.

What if the Keyboard, is a 6 keyed keytar?! I would be disappointed if the expert versions of the song, didn't translate to actually playing it on a proficient level. Also if there was a practice mode, I would like it to slow down like 20% original speed, so you have an idea what notes you have to hit. Also how in the world are you going to notate 6 to 7 keys being hit at once? Has anyone played or used Synthesia? That is essentially the best program to notate keys to a keyboard, and it isn't as pretty as the music games, but it teaches you how to play the song.
  • AggressiveMold - June 10, 2010 4:11 a.m.

I'm actually kind of afraid of the possibility that although I can play all these songs on piano right now, I wouldn't stand a chance should they show up on expert.
  • TonyBlue05 - June 10, 2010 12:51 a.m.

I would probably die from awesome overload if they released the entirety of Yes-Drama. Every last one of those songs would be incredible to play. Yes, even Man In A White Car. *sits back and waits to see if anyone else here knows what I'm talking about
  • SolarPoweredShitMachine - June 9, 2010 9:19 p.m.

T'would be epic if they put some Final Fantasy music on RB3 (Dancing Mad, One Winged Angel, pretty much every boss theme...) as the songs would be amazing on all instruments (and a couple for vox). I had a bad feeling about the keyboard until I read this article and I'd love to play these songs on RB3. Also, how long before GH steals the keyboard?
  • PantherModern - June 9, 2010 7:51 p.m.

Axel F, as well as Herbie Hancock's Rockit and Cantaloupe... ... and on a more stupid and whiny note, Death Cab's Brothers on a Hotel Bed. That song makes me wanna comb my hair all stupid forward and get my ass kicked by a girl.
  • Xplosive59 - June 9, 2010 6:02 p.m.

Cars - Gary Newman Epic - Faith No More Du Hast or Feur Frei - Rammstein Caught in a web - Dream theatre Cosmic Sea - Death Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd This is Deutch - Eisbrecher Resurection - Fear Factory and ANYTHING BY SERJ TANKIAN
  • WJRA356 - June 9, 2010 5:49 p.m.

Baba O'Reilly by The Who (CSI New York Theme)
  • elchetos - June 9, 2010 5:38 p.m.

Damn, it's going to be an 80s-tastic game... I can see the squeals that are going to come out if take on me is added to it when people try to reach that damn high note on the mic... I can think of some songs from Rush being added (playing Tom Sawyer the way it should be would be cool) Light my fire would be one hell of a song to add to it I think that'd give them an excuse to add some Elton John (the old stuff)
  • theemporer - June 9, 2010 5:11 p.m.

Oh, and while w're at it, Rock band Dream Theater.
  • theemporer - June 9, 2010 5:09 p.m.

Dream Theatre-Octavarium.
  • arietandio - June 9, 2010 3:56 p.m.

Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse!! Actually just make the next project to Rock Band: Muse!!
  • MonkeyIslandFanatic - June 9, 2010 3:28 p.m.

I would go for most of The Who's songs and Dirty Harry by Gorillaz, but that's probably just personal preference.