Topics

iPhone Mobile

• MrDuracraft - March 26, 2010 1:53 a.m.

Loved the article! Though, mentioning an apology during the Week of Hate? Blasphemy!
  • TURbo - March 26, 2010 1:40 a.m.

World Trade Center in a pic? TOO SOON! TOO SOON!
  • GameManiac - March 26, 2010 1:21 a.m.

Ugh, I HATE the iPhone, as well as the iPod. What IMBECIL thought it was a great idea to NOT insert an SD Card slot, and have a SET memory!
  • CaptainSpatula - March 26, 2010 12:38 a.m.

I really loved the article, especially the App store Gamestop comparison. Although sometimes I do feel like I'm just sifting through an endless pile of games in that hellhole of a story
  • ranzatsu - March 26, 2010 12:36 a.m.

Haha, that's why I hate iPhones. Much less than I hate the iPad though. They named it after a MadTV skit about a...feminine necessity!
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - March 25, 2010 11:10 p.m.

@Tikicobra 3 reasons you're stupid: 1. You're dumb 2. You're an idiot 3. You're stupid THE WEEK OF HATE PAIN-TRAIN IS UNSTOPPABLE!
  • KnightDehumidifier - March 25, 2010 11:06 p.m.

Want to turn a quick profit? Simple. Just get access to a dev kit to make iPhone games (it's easier than it sounds), make a dirty port of a popular 8-bit/16-bit game that is has no intellectual property, slap on some control things and that's it.
  • Cyberninja - March 25, 2010 11:04 p.m.

why were bioshock icons used in this article
  • zer0_cool16 - March 25, 2010 10:55 p.m.

^ok not really. I read the article and the delay did it. LOL!
  • zer0_cool16 - March 25, 2010 10:54 p.m.

Gaming on iPhone is fun only for 15minutes or LESS. FIRST
  • Tikicobra - March 25, 2010 10:52 p.m.

1 reason this is a shitty article: You used some of the same reasons like 3 times
  • michaelmcc827 - March 25, 2010 10:49 p.m.

It's fine for solitare and minesweeper, which is basically the extent of the games I play on mine...