Topics

3DS Nintendo

• Elgyem - July 3, 2013 6:55 a.m.

An entire AC article without a Tom Nook joke. That's a first.
  • JJBSterling - July 2, 2013 4:53 p.m.

Man, Canadian jokes are boring as hell.
  • ateatree - July 30, 2013 9:41 a.m.

Sorry -- they can't all be winners. No hard feelings, eh?
  • ObliqueZombie - July 2, 2013 10:47 a.m.

Hahaha, wow good timing! My best friend and Canadian native is coming down tomorrow, can't wait to show him this!
  • PatHan-bHai - July 2, 2013 10:39 a.m.

LoL! Better pack my bags coz I want me a Beaver badge!
  • Hobogonigal - July 2, 2013 8:38 a.m.

And Canada, Canada is awesome!
  • Hobogonigal - July 2, 2013 8:38 a.m.

Really liked this article; both because it was funny and it was about Animal Crossing! Cheers Sophia!
  • GR_SophiaTong - July 2, 2013 11:05 a.m.

thanks :)
  • Shnubby - July 2, 2013 6:13 a.m.

I live in the UK but Canada... Well Canada has a leaf on it's flag. Which ultimately kicks ass!
  • CitizenWolfie - July 2, 2013 1:33 a.m.

My AC town is more on the British side: - Rains every day. - The trains are never running. - Beach covered in litter. - Shops are open at inconvenient times. - The mayor is doing a terrible job but nobody formally complains. - I never speak to my neighbours unless I really have to.
  • Shnubby - July 2, 2013 6:10 a.m.

That was a highly accurate description of both my everyday life and my experience with Animal Crossing.
  • g1rldraco7 - July 1, 2013 8:18 p.m.

You forget that there's no bills for gas, water and electricity. Also no one judges you when you eats shrooms and stuff. Canada is awesome :)
  • Redeater - July 1, 2013 5:55 p.m.

I didn't actually mean to sound as bitter as it may have sounded. Like I mentioned in my rant below, we have been through some serious shit. I'm just enjoying some good 'ol Canada day pride. So in true Canadian fashion.....apologies to all who got offended.
  • GOD - July 1, 2013 6:21 p.m.

Ha we win! You apologized even though it was all our fault >:D but yeah it's Canada day so the point is Go Canada. I even drew I smiling maple leaf for some of my canadian friends for a Happy Canada Day message. It's all in good fun. Then on Thursday we americans will light fireworks and stare mindlessly as we simultaneously become more blind and deaf! Hurray!
  • Fireninjastar - July 1, 2013 5:42 p.m.

Seriously guys, it's a joke.
  • Redeater - July 1, 2013 4:45 p.m.

"Everyone knows that Canadian money isn’t worth that much." Our dollar has been almost on par with US dollar for a very long time now. Alberta recently suffered the worst floods ever recorded and the government (along with many generous people and companies) sprang into action with a surplus of funds to aid in the face of this devastation. Our country isn't perfect but we have a strong economy. You guys left poor people to suffer for days while your government argued about who was and wasn't responsible for the complete shit show that was Katrina.......