We Recommend

• Baron164 - February 8, 2012 5:36 p.m.

I really want Fallout 1 and 2 remade with a playable battle system and HD graphics, or remake it in 3D like Fallout 3.
  • CrashmanX - February 8, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Fallout 1 and 2 remade in HD with some nice graphics would be cool. However remade like 3 and I'd probably kill someone. The thing that made Fallout 1 and 2 so unique was the combat system and the way they were played. I really enjoy them both still. I have copies of them on Steam. However an HD upgrade with some voice acting could be really really cool. However, we'll have to wait until 2013 before anything can even happen with Fallout again.
  • festerblatz82 - February 8, 2012 9:39 p.m.

This would be appreciated.
  • IceBlueKirby - February 8, 2012 5:29 p.m.

I remember paying $70 for Earthbound, which is the most I've payed for a single game...now at the same store it goes for $100. I had a copy of Lunar 2 for a while too, but I never played it because I never finished the original Lunar. I would definitely like to play some of these other games though, particularly Snatcher and Panzer Dragoon Saga...also, while not on the list, I would like to see re-releases of Cannon Spike and Castlevania Chronicles (assuming there's not already one floating around that I'm unaware of) because those go for a lot on ebay.
  • kor2disturbed - February 8, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Wow, I own both Megaman Legends games. I bought them at a garage sale back in 06. I didn't know they were rare.
  • ObliqueZombie - February 8, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Great list, and I'll be checking most of those out (especially the free System Shock!). But in yours and anyone's opinion who may be listening, which is better: System Shock 1 or 2? I've read great things about System Shock in general, but I'll be hard pressed to not look for 2 if I play through the first one and learn that it's sucessor is, somehow, better. Also... about Mega Man Legends... it was too soon. :( I'm still reeling from the cancellation. There was hardly a game series I think deserved so much attention, and got it all in the worst of ways.