• maggieron36 - June 7, 2010 2:44 p.m.

Who cares!!! My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He- is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at an age gap dating site[_www. SEEKCOUGAR com_]---a nice and free place for Younger- Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends
  • Tophat - June 7, 2010 2:39 p.m.

BLRUGSH HOW COULD YOU FORGET AKIRA YAMOKA YOU'RE CLEARLY PAIDED BY SEGA AIDFUBNPDIGFNU In all seriousness this list was pretty awesome, except for the lack of Akira Yamaoka
  • mattersnotnow - June 7, 2010 2:36 p.m.

Wow, really, Nobuo Uematsu not being there is just weird. Plus Yasunori Mitsuda and Shoji Meguro.
  • Dragonflame - June 7, 2010 1:23 p.m.

Jeremy Soule. Where is he?! Guildwars, Elder Scrolls, Icewind Dale, KOTOR? Baby Jesus cries at your sin of forgetting him.
  • zer0hvk - June 7, 2010 12:43 p.m.

really cool article, I didn't know the names of some of these composers, and I agree with Mr. Meikleham that my favorite videogame score is also Shadow Of The Colossus. I DIDN'T KNOW that the guy who scored the (great, and sadly, dead) Metroid Prime Trilogy also scored MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH-OUT!! That's easily one of the BEST scores in the NES era. Also, I agree with everyone that Nobuo Uematso should be here, he's an enormous influence in game music. Great article! :)
  • gilgamesh310 - June 7, 2010 12:38 p.m.

Seriously though not having Nobuo Uematsu on this list is like having a top ten list of first person shooters and not having modern warfare on it, subjective or not!
  • Rhymenocerous - June 7, 2010 12:24 p.m.

Wow, I thought I was the only person in the world that took the time to listen to the Ico 'save' music. These are all properly awesome choices, though I do think Nathan McCree deserves some recognition for his work on the first three Tomb Raider games.
  • Fiirestorm21 - June 7, 2010 12:16 p.m.

Really, some of these feel like you guys were trying to go for variety at the sake of quality.
  • Fiirestorm21 - June 7, 2010 12:14 p.m.

Holy crap, no Jeremy Soule? You have got to be kidding me. That guy belongs on here big time.
  • Squander - June 7, 2010 11:59 a.m.

Motoi SAKURABA - his Baten Kaitos and Valkyrie Profile works are classics
  • Squander - June 7, 2010 11:57 a.m.

Shoji MEGURO Yasunori MITSUDA Michiko NORUKE C'MOOOON
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - June 7, 2010 11:28 a.m.

Oh, and Hans Zimmer has scored one game. Yup, repeat: one shitting game. Don't get me wrong, though, when it comes to films the guy writes incredible compositions.
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - June 7, 2010 11:27 a.m.

Words hurt like a fist. Well, the fist of a semi paralysed infant. In no way did we claim this to be definitive. It's merely subjective. I'm not a huge fan of the music used in Final Fantasy, even though I've played and finished four of the games. Thus Uematsu didn't make it. Deal with it, comrades.