G'day! How are you all? Smashing. You're here for the latest episode of TalkRadar UK, right? Great. This week's show includes the rampant ramblings of Meikleham, Cundy and Irvine as they combine to cover such subjects as...
- THE NEWS: In which there is much discussion about a potential Call of Duty subscription plan, a surprising entry into the all formats chart and more swears than you can shake a f*cking sh*tty stick at. Apologies in advance.
- APPRECIATION SECTION: Where Meiks gets all teary-eyed over Mario 64. This bit made him wet his knickers a little bit as a kid...
- WHAT WE'VE BEEN PLAYING:Find out which game not to play when suffering from a stomach bug. Think of it like a public service announcement.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK: We inadvertently start a mini-flame war with the question... In your opinion who's winning 2010 so far - Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony? It burns! It burns!
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE: right here
The TalkRadar Minigame Challenge returns, only this time it was filmed outside of the podcast. So check out Cundy, Meikleham and Towell trying to put on clothes faster than any human has ever put on clothes. Even if they do have weird stains on them. Eeew.
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a linewe'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simplydrop us a text. We love hearing from you guys.All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
Tell us what you think
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then why not share it with usinthe TalkRadar UK thread in our forums.
The info bit
Post date: Wednesday 22nd September 2010
Run time: 1 hour 29 minutes 50 seconds
Intro music:Sabrepulse| Outro and minigame music:The Disco King
Find all the previous episodes of TalkRadar UK on ourcompendium page