We love The Onion - the New York-based newspaper/website that, astonishingly, has been going since 1988.
Although the writers cover a broad rack of newsy stories ('Drugs Win Drugs War'), they have an extra-strong grasp on the absurdities of movie/celebrity culture.
So, in slightly tenuous celebration of their 21st anniversary, here's a countdown of our favourite Onion movie riffs...
27. Fight On Top Of Movie Train Not Looking Good For Area Villain
26. Brad Pitt Signs On To Play Top Hat In Forthcoming Monopoly Movie
25. Stephen Baldwin's Personal Assistant Promoted To Stephen Baldwin
24. Jason Statham Beats Wedding Planner To Death In New Romantic Comedy
23. Former Movie Star Remains Comatose Following Career-Reviving Car Crash
22. Michael Bay Signs $50m Deal To Fuck Up 'Thundercats'
21. Area Woman Worried She's Forgetting What Heath Ledger Looked Like
20. New Terminator Movie Brings JD Salinger Out Of Hiding
19. Vindictive Movie Studio Threatens To Make Coyote Ugly Sequel
18. Film About Little Guy Battling Huge, Morally Bankrupt Organisation Made By Huge, Morally Bankrupt Organisation
17. Tree Featured In The Deer Hunter Dies
16. Grown-Up Ferris Bueller Charms His Way Out Of Paying Child Support
15. Cast Of Space: 1999 Reunites For TV Movie Space: 1999 '99
14. Area Dad Botches Princess Bride Quote
13. 12 Publicists Dead, 43 Injured in Struggle To Transform The Rock Into Dwayne Johnson
12. Bitchy Girlfriend Just Asking For Anne Hathaway To Swoop In, Steal Man Away
11. The Taking Of Pelham 123 Not Nearly As Bad As Area Man Was Anticipating
10. Voice-Activated GPS Takes Top Gun Soundtrack Fan Into The Danger Zone
9. Historic 'Blockbuster' Store Offers Glimpse Of How Movies Were Rented In The Past
8. Tow-Truck Driver Has Great Idea For Tow-Truck Movie
7. Ben Affleck Hoping Jason Bourne Has Sidekick In Next Movie
6. Kim Jong Il Unfolds Into Giant Robot
5. Jesus Demands Creative Control Over Next Movie
4. Jennifer Love Hewitt Pays Magazine $2.2 Million To Run Photos Of Her Baby
3. Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As 'Fun, Watchable'
2. American Life Turns Into Bad Jerry Bruckheimer Movie
1. Wildly Popular Iron Man Trailer To Be Adapted Into Full-Length Film
Which is your favourite? Any we missed? Comment-speak!
Like This? Then try...
- The 40 Greatest Movie Bastards
- What If All Websites Were Movies?
- The 50 Greatest Simpsons Movie References