We've partnered up with Square Enix to offer lucky GamesRadar+ readers and Golden Joystick Awards viewers 50 Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition Windows codes. The Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition gets you the base game and all DLC including the latest DLC Endwalker on Windows PC. Endwalker will be releasing on December 7.
If you've been out of the loop, Final Fantasy 14 is the series' huge MMO, where players can create their own Warrior of Light as they fight to become the hero of Eorzea.
The upcoming Endwalker expansion will take us to the Moon, and conclude the Hydaelyn and Zodiark Storyline that initially started over a decade ago. It will also add new cities like Old Sharlayan and Radz-at-Han, new jobs in Sage and Reaper, and other fresh content like new dungeons.
How to enter
In order to enter the sweepstake, all you need to do is answer the question below, and let us know where you live. This will let us know whether you need one of our 25 North America or one of the 25 European Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition codes that we have up for grabs.Giveaway on Gleam.io
As a reminder these are Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition Windows codes, which means that they can only be redeemed on PC via the FF14 client, rather than Steam. We have 25 UK codes and another 25 US keys to give away (excluding residents of Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, or any other U.S. territory where prohibited or restricted by law), so please make sure to tell us your location when you enter the sweepstakes.
How to redeem your code
How to redeem your Final Fantasy 14 Complete Edition Windows code
1) Please click the following link in order to download the Final Fantasy XIV game client (opens in new tab)
2) Double click the file and select the appropriate region and language settings.Please note that this will also set the in-game language, but you can change this setting at any time within the FINAL FANTASY XIV launcher program.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the FINAL FANTASY XIV launcher onto your hard drive.
4) After you have successfully installed the launcher, run the program to check for any updates and proceed to register FINAL FANTASY XIV.
5) Follow the onscreen instructions and carefully read through and accept the FINAL FANTASY XIV Software License Agreement, Square Enix Account Agreement, and the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.
Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
If you do not have a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your existing Square Enix Account.
Note: A Square Enix Account is not the same as a Square Enix Members account.
6) When requested, please enter the product registration code to complete the initial registration process.
7) To begin playing, enter your Square Enix Account username and password and select Log In.
8) After logging in, the launcher will check for the latest game data. If necessary, the latest files will be downloaded from the network, and the game will be updated to the most recent version. This process is automatic, and can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The estimated time remaining will be displayed under the download progress bar.
9) Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.
- Your code is unique and can only be redeemed once per service account.
- This code will only work on European Square Enix accounts.
If you have any questions regarding the above information, please contact the Support Centre by clicking here (opens in new tab).
The prize draw opens at 5pm (ET)/10pm (GMT) on 23 November 2021 and closes at 6:59pm (ET)/11:59pm (GMT) on 30 November 2021. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Open to all residents of the UK and US (excluding residents of Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, or any other U.S. territory where prohibited or restricted by law) aged 18 years and over, except employees of Future Plc and its group of companies (“Future”) and sponsor Square Enix (“Sponsor”). Entries limited to one per household regardless of the form of entry. Use of automated devices or methods of submission are not valid forms of entry. There will be 25 winners in the US and 25 winners in the UK ( 50 winners in total) entitled to a game code for a copy of Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition for Windows, which retails at $59.99 each.
The winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received and shall be notified by Future by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner has not responded after 28 days, an alternative winner will be drawn. Sponsor will deliver the prize via email. Future and Sponsor reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternative product of equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. No purchase required. Void where prohibited. Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from a Sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded and a copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The value of the prize may be taxable as income and each prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the prize. To the fullest extent permissible by law, any third parties whose content is identified or used in the prize draw (for example, a third-party whose content is a prize), any of their affiliate companies, and all of their employees, officers, agents, or contractors, exclude all liability to you and anyone else for any direct or indirect loss, damage, or harm of any kind arising from the prize draw or your participation in it.