It’s nearly time for star-packed another London MCM Expo, and you could win one of five pairs of tckets to get in for free
For a full guest list click here, but here are some of the highlights:
• X-Men: First Class scriptwriters Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz are doing panels on both the Saturday and Sunday
• On Sunday there will be a special panel for new UK supernatural show The Fades , with special, never-seen-before preview footage, and star, IAIN DE CAESTECKER ( River City , Coronation Street ); director FARREN BLACKBURN; producer CAROLINE SKINNER; and writer JACK THORNE ( Skins , This Is England ’86 )
• The stars of Canadian show The Listener , LUREN LEE SMITH and CRAIG OLEJNIK on Saturday and Sunday
• A while bunch of the voice artists from Futurama, on both Saturady and Sunday
• A special panel from the creators of 2000 AD
• Transmetropolitan and RED creator Warren Ellis
• Thor writer Keiron Gillan (go on, go and tell you’re disappointed because you thought Karen Gillan was going to be there, we dare you)
So, if you fancy winning some free tickets (we have five pairs to give away) click here to enter the compo. We’ll be picking the winners on Tuesday, and the tickets will be sent via email, so you will need to be able to print them out in colour.
All the best. Maybe we’ll see you there.