• VooDooDevil1369 - December 17, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Faptastic, I almost fapped to this fap!
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - December 17, 2010 10:54 p.m.

This video is full of X-Chickens...I approve
  • Aforextreme - December 17, 2010 10:45 p.m.

Another great fap, guys! Looking forward to January; this might've become my new favorite video feature on the site. (And after Trailer Trash Theater, that's saying a lot.)
  • skynetiscoming - December 17, 2010 10:42 p.m.

That was some Fun Ass Playing. Love me some FAP!
  • Overlord153 - December 17, 2010 10:32 p.m.

Yeah I love watching the gamesradar team Fap. When i see them do it i get excited.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - December 17, 2010 10:23 p.m.

This is a great step for Gamesradar. Digging the increase in video content. Keep doing them! BUT dont stop the Articles! I also love the witty writing styles of the Gamesradar crew!
  • Corsair89 - December 17, 2010 10:03 p.m.

Commence FAPing!
  • BodyDamage - December 17, 2010 9:15 p.m.

loving the faps. i much prefer the 45 minute ones to the 16 minute ones but i imagine you guys are busy enough. =D
  • PlainLikeVanilla - December 17, 2010 9:06 p.m.

I love this kind of stuff! More please :)
  • CancerMan - December 17, 2010 9:01 p.m.

Love a good fap
  • Giinjii - December 17, 2010 8:59 p.m.

Audio's a bit low, but awesome fap nonetheless.
  • Robx - December 17, 2010 8:58 p.m.

I raged when my previous FAP was interrupted. Damn player.
  • 510BrotherPanda - December 17, 2010 8:55 p.m.

If I ever get to a fan art of this, it'll take a while. Colossus' body is very line-filled...
  • HankVenture - December 17, 2010 8:51 p.m.

I enjoy FAPs
  • InsertChrisAntistaJokeHere - December 17, 2010 8:40 p.m.

Also keep FAPing.
  • Ratsor - December 17, 2010 8:40 p.m.

I think for every FAP instead of a number, you should have to say FAP for every FAP there has been. So since this is the 2nd one, you would say "Welcome to FAP FAP" next time would be "FAP FAP FAP"... I think you get the idea.
  • InsertChrisAntistaJokeHere - December 17, 2010 8:40 p.m.

YES! (Street Fighter Reference)
  • batmanboy11 - December 17, 2010 8:36 p.m.

Bought it Wednesday and love it! And these FAPS are awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • batman5273 - December 17, 2010 8:33 p.m.

I just now realized that the initials were FAP. very funny. Sorry for being slow in my old age.
  • NeoKef - December 17, 2010 8:32 p.m.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP