We Recommend

• g4m3rk1dd - September 15, 2011 1:57 p.m.

while TWEWY is a much better game than KH (my opinion) this just gave me a reason to buy a 3ds and this game and another reason to play TWEWY for like the 23923040938601260371236012364180741360th time...
  • StrayGator - September 15, 2011 1:22 p.m.

I got 2 words for you: "Rico" and "Rodriguez".
  • BladedFalcon - September 15, 2011 1:22 p.m.

I'd much prefer another TWEWY game, but him appearing in KH is nice, I guess.
  • SunniDee - September 15, 2011 1:05 p.m.

I LOVE the world ends with you. this is the greatest thing ever to happen for one of the greatest games of all time. Maybe,a sequel could happen
  • jackthemenace - September 15, 2011 1:10 p.m.

I second that notion. I REALLY want a The World Restarts With You.
  • EvidentDead - September 15, 2011 1 p.m.

I'd like to see some Marvel Characters. I can easily see Captain America standing there in his over-the-top-ass fighting Heartless or whatever they fight now in the Kingdom Hearts games.
  • samsneeze - September 15, 2011 12:55 p.m.

Why is Neku being put in a much less interesting game series?
  • slimjim441 - September 15, 2011 12:49 p.m.

Oh, the possibilities... And if they used anyone from Chrono Trigger, it has to be Frog. Or Magus. Or Crono. As long as it's not Marle. And can anyone say 'Adam Jensen?' :D
  • Blasto - September 15, 2011 12:46 p.m.

Well, that makes me about ten times more excited for dream drop distance.
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 15, 2011 12:38 p.m.

ALL OF THE EXCITEMENT. YOU HAVE IT.
  • NightCrawler_358 - September 15, 2011 12:33 p.m.

When (and I mean if) they make KH3 for PS3 (or whatever), I hope they include guest appearances like this. Just think of the possibilities with all the crap Disney owns! How about visiting a Marvel world!?
  • soranamineforever - September 15, 2011 12:25 p.m.

I want that swearing bitch from Nier in this game. I just do. It'd be awesome, I swear.
  • codystovall - September 15, 2011 12:23 p.m.

World ends with you would blend nicely with the disney/enix mix.