Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 27 October 2006
To celebrate today's release of the PC railway tycoon game Sid Meier's Railroads!, we've teamed up with Firaxis and 2K Games to offer 10 lucky winners a copy of the game.
One of the most-loved railroad building game series of all time is back - now in vibrant 3D. Delivering exciting multiplayer options, in-game customisation tools, a streamlined interface and fun gameplay that's easy to learn yet challenging to master, Sid Meier's Railroads! puts you in charge of building the greatest rail empire in the nation. Visit the game's official website for more details.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to correctly answer the following question:
What type of transport is used in Sid Meier's Railroads?
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 24 November 2006.
Above: You don't have to love trains to enjoy the gameplay in Sid Meier's Railroads!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.