Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 23 March 2007
Today is a big day in the world of games. Not only does it see the launch of Sony's PlayStation 3 in Europe, but it also heralds the return of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are back for an all new shell-topped adventure. To celebrate this magnificent day, we've teamed up with Ubisoft to give one GamesRadar reader the chance to win a PSP and a copy of TMNT, while eight runners-up can also pocket themselves the new TMNT game for Sony's handheld.
Strange things are happening in New York and the Big Apple needs the four sewer dwelling turtles - Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo - more than ever. Players must use the heroes' ninja skills to combat the mysterious creatures plaguing the city, teaming up the Turtles for super devastating attacks, as well as using their own individual weapons, skills and acrobatic moves.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question and complete the tiebreaker. The best tiebreaker with the correct answer will win!
What is the name of the Turtles' master?
Tiebreaker (20 words or fewer): The sewers aren't a bad place to live in because...
Click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 23 April 2007.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.