• allthegoodnameswheretaken - September 11, 2009 2:08 p.m.

Horrible play on words in the title.But a great article,
  • Tomsta666 - September 11, 2009 8:38 a.m.

Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Waka waka Sorry
  • V13Dragongal - September 11, 2009 2:57 a.m.

I <3 Pac-man!!! It is the best game ever like you said! Yay! Im 11th!
  • Koouunn - September 11, 2009 12:48 a.m.

lol PACMAN FTW!!!!
  • number1hitjam - September 11, 2009 12:43 a.m.

haha... clyde...
  • revrock - September 10, 2009 10:01 p.m.

I can say without a doubt that Pac-man is the reason I am still a gamer at 38 years old. I remember Asteroids and Pinball and all that but the first time I saw a Pac-man machine at the local pizza joint, it was a whole new deal for me.... studying maze patterns, listening to Pac-man Fever, judging every new arcade game (Tempest, Donkey Kong, Turbo, etc.) by the "is it as good as Pac-man?" standard, and witnessing the video game industry explode from the 1980's onward. for me, it all really started with Pac-man.
  • thomashalpenny - September 10, 2009 6:37 p.m.

i like to play pacman pong is better
  • Auron - September 10, 2009 6 p.m.

Haha, awesome article-thingy.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - September 10, 2009 5:52 p.m.

I went into this article expecting a researched piece trying to say that Pac-Man invented gaming. You know, being serious. I was dead wrong. This is so much better than I expected it would be. Great work! Gotta love all those side-quests, and man, nothing scarier than facing those ghosts all by your lonesome. *shivers*