Topics

rpg

• abdirahman-chilling-hashi - December 31, 2012 4:56 p.m.

IF THIS IS TALKING ABOUT BEST GAMES UNCHARTED SERIES AND THE COMPANY NAUGHTY DOGS (BEST GAME EVER AFTER FAR CRY AND BLACK OPS 1 AND 2
  • talleyXIV - December 23, 2012 4 p.m.

Fawkes or Jericho, Fallout 3.
  • Hylian101 - December 23, 2012 1:46 p.m.

Hmm, gonna be tough to come up with a favourite here, so I'm just gonna say one of my favourties from a game no-one's mentioned yet: Dunban, from Xenoblade Chronicles. Seriously, he's one of the best tanks in the game, and he does it one-handed, with a badass cape to boot. Heck, every party member in Xenoblade could fit into my favourites, Dunban just popped into my head first.
  • samsneeze - December 23, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Weiss and Kaine from NieR. Oh man how I wish they had a spinoff title where they do nothing but insult each other for eight - twelve hours straight.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 21, 2012 3 a.m.

Massive love for Cid Highwind! I'd probably put him as my favourite as well.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 21, 2012 3:02 a.m.

D'oh! How the Hell could I forget? As much as I love Cid, my favourite party member in an RPG is Fawkes from Fallout 3. That dude saved my ass many times, especially escaping Raven Rock.
  • RushLight - December 20, 2012 8:01 a.m.

Oh my first Pokemon, my Charizard most definitely, that little flaming lizard (well, maybe not little) and I have been destroying our enemies for about 8 years now.
  • Apastron - December 20, 2012 6:35 a.m.

How is Wakka useless in combat? He's the only one that can effectively take out flying enemies for the first half of the game, plus attack Sin when you're on the boat. If you're on the expert sphere grid he's also probably the quickest to overpower and one of the first/easiest to acquire a Celestial weapon for (with Kimahri (least favourite party member EVER) and Rikku). Don't like him, though. My favourite RPG member...maybe Serenade from Eternal Sonata. Destructive from a distance and can heal.
  • JohnDagger - December 19, 2012 10:56 p.m.

I don't think anyone can beat collar-poppin, scope n' droppin', motherfuckn' Garus Vakarian.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - December 19, 2012 6:53 p.m.

Wrex from Mass Effect. In my opinion, he's even better than Garrus.
  • sirdilznik - December 19, 2012 10:19 a.m.

Neeshka from Neverwinter Nights 2. She was totally awesome.
  • DeathbyFira - December 17, 2012 9:28 p.m.

My faveorite had to be Khan From Suikoden 2 he is a freaking vampire hunter :) and i thought he was one of my most balanced fighters in my team
  • RagingRaven - December 17, 2012 6:29 p.m.

Chie, Yosuke, and Yukiko from Persona 4.
  • xVfofoVx - December 17, 2012 3:22 p.m.

Canderous Ordo / Mandalore from KotOR & KotOR II : TSL.
  • Kyo - December 17, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Wrex and Grunt from Mass effect 1 and 2 are two of my favorite RPG party members.. ever. lol They're as loyal as a dog is to a human, they're tough as hell, and they are just badasses. lol
  • Grivien - December 17, 2012 10:03 a.m.

Kaine, Emil and Grimoire Weiss from NIER. Absolutely awesome characters. Also Arioch from Drakengrad 1. I love Norn the cute catgirl witch from Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. She so cute and awesome. I also like Lita. They're all awesome. Anders from Dragon Age: Origins is good. Only the one in Origins, not that twat in Dragon Age 2. Morrighan is also good. Sten, Shale, the dog, and Zevran, are good.
  • Shnubby - December 17, 2012 9:11 a.m.

Vivi from FFIX for sure :P
  • christopherwesten - December 26, 2012 6:10 p.m.

i second that. The poor guy finally got tired of getting pushed around and whattaya know he's a ace of a mage
  • closer2192 - December 17, 2012 8:40 a.m.

Zell from FF8.
  • deceasedxo - December 17, 2012 7:53 a.m.

Garrus, Kimahri, Auron and Noel Kreiss.