• FlameChucks76 - February 11, 2012 9:28 p.m.

GamesRadar has opened a can of worms at this point. The best we can do is just sit back and watch as the comments fly around comparing companies and their respective gaming machines. Personally, since I own everything, and will soon own a Wii U, I win this year :)
  • statutoryreparez - February 13, 2012 10:25 a.m.

Best comment on here
  • Flashinthepan - February 13, 2012 3:16 p.m.

I wish I was you
  • alexandre-bret - February 11, 2012 6:33 p.m.

I Hate the name Wii U, they should give it a different name that fits well after "Nintendo". Sony freebies are only free if your a PSN plus member if thats what its referring to
  • Darkhawk - February 11, 2012 5:41 p.m.

WTF is that first thing in the picture? I have definitely never seen a games system like that before.
  • Technomancer - February 11, 2012 6:06 p.m.

It's a PC case.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 11, 2012 4:45 p.m.

As much as I am an Xbox fanboy, I hope the Wii U wins. If it doesn't do well, Nintendo is done for, and I don't want to see that happen.
  • shawksta - February 11, 2012 4:36 p.m.

Dang, these comments are getting rather crazy. Then again, this article in general is asking for console wars for those with obviously weak minds. I feel lonely being a Multiconsole owner :P
  • CombatWombat101 - February 11, 2012 3:40 p.m.

No matter who makes more money, or does better in other people's opinions, the PC will always be the winner for me, for two big reasons: 1) Pretty much any cross-platform game that I want to play has been released on PC, and with a wired 360 controller alongside my gaming mouse / keyboard, I can have the best possible control setup for any game, as well as faster load times and prettier graphics. And that's leaving aside all the PC exclusives that are just. So. Good. I'm still playing The Witcher 2; it's one of my favourite games, and it's pretty as all hell. 2) Mods. Only on PC can you find a community that actively produces enhancements to games you know and love, despite how old they might be getting. I'm still playing Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat, despite the fact that they were released in 2007 and 2010, respectively. Why? Because of the huge modding community behind them. When I get bored of playing the vanilla game, I can download one of many modifications that drastically changes how the game looks and plays. And let's not even mention how much better Skyrim is with mods. Actually, let's: holy shit Skyrim is so much better on PC. Spend a bit of time downloading some mods, and Skyrim is absolutely *gorgeous*. Let's see consoles match that. SPOILER ALERT: They won't.
  • GameManiac - February 11, 2012 2:36 p.m.

No crap Nintendo will win (or at least do better than the other three). They've been around longer and know what they're doing.
  • spideralex90 - February 11, 2012 1:28 p.m.

I hope all this motion crap ends soon. They were great ideas, but each company is just exploiting them and it's all just a big dumb gimmick.
  • PevMaster - February 11, 2012 1:17 p.m.

It's really hard not to criticise you. All of your opinions are different from mine: Nintendo will fail and I hate Sony. Why do I even bother with this site?
  • Pwnz0r3d - February 11, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Why exactly will Nintendo fail? They know how to make money (MORE so than Sony and even Microsoft, which is hilarious.) of off ONE product. While I don't think it'll brutally ass-rape the competition like they did in '07, they'll still be better off than the PS3 (along with a decent enough handheld), 360 (turning your xbox into an 8th TV in your house? Great idea.) and the PC. (which is getting more and more restricted.) And "I hate Sony" is a horrible argument. I hate what Call of Duty has become with a passion but I can still say the next installment will break its own record with 100% certainty this year without feeling butthurt.
  • Eliath - February 12, 2012 10:28 a.m.

Nintendo knows how to make money? Then why did they post a loss of 70 billion Yen back in October? At most they know how to lose less money than the others. Regardless, if anyone pays attention to Steam sales, then they as consumers are the true winners.
  • profile0000 - February 11, 2012 12:53 p.m.

While reading the PC entry I was sure it would win. Guess not. Still, that was a good read.
  • FantasticMrStarFox - February 11, 2012 12:31 p.m.

The Wii U does look pretty nice but I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 and Armored Core V on my 360.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - February 11, 2012 11:12 a.m.

Hmmm, good article, good arguments. But in the end, none of it really matters. I don't like worrying about "who will win". Everybody wins. Because all platforms have great games. Plus, I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 until the Wii U comes out, and then I'll play it some more.
  • xarab4lyfex - February 11, 2012 10:09 a.m.

Nintendo wants to have a successful launch with the wii u? That's easy, actually make good games come out with the system. I don't know why Nintendo was suprised with the 3DS launch. No one's gonna buy a $250 dollar system if it's main method of attraction is Nintendogs. I GUARANTEE, that if Mario Kart or OoT 3D, or Mario 3D Land, or Revelations was a launch game, then it would sold extremely well starting out (especially if it was Mario 3D). It's the same reason the ps3 bombed at first. There were no games for it starting out. It didn't really pick up until Metal Gear Solid 4 was released. If MGS 4 was available day 1, Sony would've sold a lot more ps3s
  • talleyXIV - February 11, 2012 9:41 a.m.

By the way: No one gives a rat's ass about Minecraft. That really is hilarious how PC elitist brag about Minecraft being exclusive. It wore out its welcome, during the Beta stages it was a pretty addictive little game, but past 1.7 it has become a terrible game. Am I really supposed to agree with assholes who think PC is better just because it had Minecraft and better graphics? Is that worth the hundreds maybe thousands of dollars (which is ridiculous) extra you will pay for it? And another thing, isn't it ironic how PC gamers brag about their great graphics but also about Minecraft which has charming yet terrible graphics?
  • BladedFalcon - February 11, 2012 10:07 a.m.

Um... Dude, you realize Minecraft won't even be exclusive to PC anymore? It's coming to the 360 as well. If you're gonna make long winded rants like that, you might want to double-check your facts a tad...
  • talleyXIV - February 12, 2012 7:20 p.m.

I know that it is coming to 360 and have known it for a long time, that is why I don't quite understand PC people bragging about it being an exclusive. If you read and understood my rant you would realize that I am saying PC elitist are silly assholes who like to waste money and brag about it.