• J-Fid - December 18, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Well, I downloaded Mega Man 2 in September, and got through most of it not long after. I couldn't get past the Heat Man stage, and I eventually stopped playing. Really bothers me, since I REALLY want to play Dr. Wily's Castle, but I can't get there.
  • justin-dudebro - December 18, 2013 8:15 p.m.

Use the RED weapons 1&2 the rocket hovercraft is very helpful and the helicopter platforms help get over some of the block pattern platforming walls as well. It's 10x easier with the RED WEAPONS. Good luck bro!
  • J-Fid - December 18, 2013 8:20 p.m.

I'm missing one of the red weapons (I forget which one, it's been awhile). Where would I have missed at it?
  • universaltofu - December 18, 2013 9:14 p.m.

I always do heat man last, so you can use crash bombs at a certain point, and then the rocket to cross the big gap, not that it is too hard to do it regularly, heck, sometimes a heat man first run will tickle my fancy, but it makes things less of a hassle.
  • rballa2 - December 18, 2013 7:29 p.m.

I think the he only game I've finished this year is Bioshock Inifinite. I need to finish The Last of Us...
  • Shigeruken - December 18, 2013 6:54 p.m.

I think I've bought about 15-30 full steam games this year that I haven't finished. Like many people here I'm yet to finish Bioshock Infinite. Just started it last night in fact.
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 6:43 p.m.

Oh boy...*looks at his pile of backlog games and trembles* So... Puppeteer, 3D dot game heroes, singularity, Ni No Kuni, X-Com: Enemy unknown, Metro: last Light, and resonance of Faith. And that's just the retail copies I have staring at me right now... Then there's donwloadable games like Mutant Mudds, The stanley Parable, Everyday shooter and so on >>: See, this is why I am in no hurry of getting a new console, getting trough all this shit is gonna take me the entire year of 2014 an then some XD
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 18, 2013 8:31 p.m.

I ALSO need to play through Resonance of Fate. Tag team?
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 9:09 p.m.

Hah, awesome! alright then! ^^ You let me know when you're ready to start it, and I'll do it in that same period of time, sound good?
  • universaltofu - December 18, 2013 9:20 p.m.

I was heavily considering getting that game when I was going through jrpg withdrawals earlier this year, I instead decided to play through eternal sonata, I regret nothing, but I think one of those gameclubs is in order, which reminds me, I still need to finish psychonauts!
  • DVTClark - December 18, 2013 6:37 p.m.

Bioshock Infinite
  • supergiraffe - December 18, 2013 6:31 p.m.

GTA 5. It's good, I like it, probably won't finish it.
  • LiquidRaven - December 18, 2013 6:20 p.m.

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Diablo 3 and Metro: Last Light
  • shawksta - December 18, 2013 6:15 p.m.

More or less there's still games i need to buy, like a shit load of Wii U games but im currently stuck with Wind Waker HD caused i burned all my money getting Xbone and Wii U at the same time and i chose Wind Waker Bundle
  • vince21298 - December 18, 2013 6:10 p.m.

I haven't finished playing far cry 3 yet.
  • darkrider105 - December 18, 2013 6:09 p.m.

Both Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Metal Gear Rising. I was so excited for a new Sly after beating the collection a few years ago. Played a lot of it but never really got into it. Something about the game just turned me off but it bothers me that I have not finished it yet, especially since i bought it day one. Same with Metal Gear really wanted to like it but can't seem to care at all. I think I have not even beaten the first level. Also everything I have on steam
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - December 18, 2013 6:06 p.m.

The one in the cover image. Man, I was really enjoying Darksiders 2, but I got distracted from it and never went back. Thanks, GR, now I'm motivated to actually finish it.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 18, 2013 8:31 p.m.

SO good!
  • TurkeyOnRye - December 18, 2013 6:03 p.m.

I have bought probably 15-20 games this year (through Gamefly sales Best Buy Dotd and whatnot) to add to my backlog. I've finished maybe 10 games total this year. Most of those have hours logged into them but just never finished because of what everyone else says: life. Among them: Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, and Skyward Sword. I'm still working on that one, and Link WILL save Hyrule under my watch!
  • cameron-radaszewski - December 18, 2013 5:59 p.m.

Darksiders II, The legend of zelda remake and link between world's, scribblenaughts, DC Universe online, battlefield 4, Cod Ghosts, Lego Super heros, God of War ascension, Gears of War 4, GTA V, just too many unfortunately -_-
  • brickman409 - December 18, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Pikmin 3, I don't know why but I just have not beaten it yet.
  • Brutalicus - December 18, 2013 5:36 p.m.

Definitely The Last of Us. It came out, I put a few hours into it, and it fell off because I was in the middle of some other game when I picked it up. I need to finish it before I get a PS4... runner up: Darksiders 2 also.