• Ectoman - October 28, 2012 6:01 a.m.

Entering sneaky bastard mode in Dishonoured :)
  • ertywerty - October 27, 2012 11:54 p.m.

Borderlands 2 and getting my daily hockey fix with NHL13
  • Meleedragon27 - October 27, 2012 7:52 p.m.

I've still been in a Resident Evil fever since GR had their little Raccoon City jamboree prior to Resi 6 coming out, so I decided I'm finally gonna play Code: Veronica HD. I never played it before, and it's been years since I've played a "classic" RE game, but I'm hoping it'll invoke lots of good feelings like the other RE games. Once I finish it, the only "classic" game I'll have left to play is RE2. Hope I'll still be interested in the franchise by then...
  • t_skwerl - October 27, 2012 4:46 p.m.

Eight months after release, still playing Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer. For a simpe horde mode PVE, it's surprisingly deep and fun. So many options. Also, going through single player again in anticipation of the Mass Effect Trilogy. I'll finally be able to play part one on my PS3 and tailor the decisions for a perfect save from the very beginning. Dat Ash. ;)
  • winner2 - October 27, 2012 3:31 p.m.

Studying for one last midterm next week. Can't wait to get home for thanksgiving and get my hands on AC3 that my dad pre ordered for me. Also going to continue my second dishonored play through (much more painstakingly and less chaotic this time).
  • AbleAmazing - October 27, 2012 9:14 a.m.

I'll be splitting time between Borderlands 2 and NBA 2K13.
  • BladedFalcon - October 27, 2012 8:34 a.m.

It's been years coming, but I've decided to FINALLY play Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3, mainly because I've been yet unable to find Dishonored. And man I had been missing out, the games is incredibly gorgeous even years after is has come out, the hand drawn anime style is pretty much timeless. And the game-play is refreshingly unique and flexible.
  • Clovin64 - October 27, 2012 4:20 a.m.

I'll be ploughing through Borderlands 2 instead of doing important coursework for Uni. I spent 7.99 on the Premiere Club DLC to get the Mechromancer class... then later discovered I had a free download code in the box. GRRRRRRRRR!!!
  • samsneeze - October 27, 2012 2:12 a.m.

Update on Resonance of Fate: FUCK! This game is awesome.
  • Zeos - October 26, 2012 10:32 p.m.

Resident Evil 6...still...been playing it everyday since it's launch so far. I 'effing love it,
  • shawksta - October 26, 2012 9:30 p.m.

Still with Stacking, as well as going to start borderlands 2 but with gaige the mechromancer while my bro uses Zero, and finishing off Kingdom Hearts DDD during the period im supposed to be sleeping
  • BaraChat - October 26, 2012 9:19 p.m.

I'm not sure yet. I'm still going for the Borderlands 2 platinum (now level 38, going for lvl 50 and Terramorphus) so I might do that. Other than that either I'll start Ghost Recon Future Soldier or continue Mass Effect 3. Or both.
  • samsneeze - October 26, 2012 9:02 p.m.

I finally got a hold on Resonance of Fate, so I'll be playing that delightful little gem all weekend. tri-Ace makes the best nontraditional JRPG games.
  • BladedFalcon - October 27, 2012 8:31 a.m.

What system is it for?
  • samsneeze - October 27, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Xbox 360 and Playstation 3
  • BladedFalcon - October 27, 2012 3:12 p.m.

...Huh I don't remember hearing abo- o.O Holy shit! I'd forgotten about this game! i remember being interested about it when it was announced, but i never actually knew it had already come out ._. Hmm, well, it'll be impossible to find it here in Mexico, but maybe I can find it on my trip to the US...
  • obviouslyadouche - October 26, 2012 8:55 p.m.

mass effect 3. Yep I'm still playing it.