We Recommend

• Life - May 4, 2009 3:54 a.m.

I lol'd at the Dick Dastardly pic.
  • PK64 - May 3, 2009 12:22 p.m.

What about Kenny in GTA Chinatown Wars...oh yeah I killed the bastard.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 2, 2009 6:08 p.m.

I recognise a graphic in teh photo for this article on the homepage... The bowser eating peach... its from this Youtube vid isnt it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE34VAqYTk :D
  • phoenix_wings - May 2, 2009 3:19 a.m.

I'm pretty sure it's the 'penal' system, unless there's some sort of real punishment that lies in there...in the showers...perhaps? Or it's just something completely different in the UK. Nice article though, everybody always wants the bad guys to get away with it. Don't they? I do, they just seem so much more...awesome than the good guys.
  • garnsr - May 2, 2009 2:16 a.m.

Hey, a UK article that doesn't feature a soccer game somehow.
  • Demonflare - May 2, 2009 2:12 a.m.

Ha! I luv it when evil gets away with anything, and mostly winning. ;)
  • reroxas - May 2, 2009 1:15 a.m.

The one about Dormin was so true that bastard he makes you kill 16 majestic creatures so he can bring back. your girl and then take over your body and gets reborn making Wander screwed. Oh yeah here's something you should know. Because the bridge breaks at the end of the game that means they are never going back to the human world something wrong is so gonna happen if you catch my drift
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 2, 2009 12:58 a.m.

I really really really want a new Half Life that actually explains who the fuck the G-Man is and who he is working for. I'm ready for pretty much anything. I wonder if Valve had all of the story laid out back in '91... reCaptcha: 7317 attest
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 2, 2009 12:35 a.m.

gotta love videogame evil lol recaptcha= head solutions
  • Hobojedi - May 1, 2009 10:40 p.m.

... So Mario and Bowser are both villians.. Hmm..
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 1, 2009 10:26 p.m.

lol love the check list for ocelot
  • Skykid - May 1, 2009 9:09 p.m.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I've been waitinf for this s---for sooo long. Thank you GR!
  • vic88 - May 1, 2009 7:54 p.m.

nothing better than kidnapping infants
  • Mumb00 - May 1, 2009 6:11 p.m.

Without knowing any of the plot for the upcoming sequel, I'm surprised that Sarah Kerrigan didn't show up here! The well-intentioned ex-Conferderacy Ghost may have been consumed and corrupted against her will, but even when she was free of Overmind control for the expansion, she was the ultimate ruthless, backstabbing, and unstoppable murderess. Nevermind that you, the player, made sure she stayed that way toward the last portion of the game, it is still striking how much she was allowed to get away with and not answer for it.
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - May 1, 2009 3:03 p.m.

@ Jordo141 Yup. It most surely is John McClane. Spelling gerror corrected.
  • Jordo141 - May 1, 2009 2:42 p.m.

I believe it was John McClane in the intro paragraph.
  • The_Tingler - May 1, 2009 1:47 p.m.

You forgot to mention us in Gears of War! And I don't know if King Kong counts, as that's not really a videogame - in fact, in the videogame he ultimately has a happy ending.
  • MassSaber - May 1, 2009 12:27 p.m.

If anyone has read (or is reading) Aspho Fields you may notice that he Cog is a military Ruled Union fighting against Independent nations over imulsion. Throughout the book and gears 2 I got the feeling that the Cog were an Evil Empire and the Indies were the struggling forces of good, even the stranded hate the Cog
  • Jacob816 - May 1, 2009 11:53 a.m.

Sweet, I love it when evil wins.