We Recommend

• BigLandoz - February 22, 2011 9:41 p.m.

Nathan Fillion or GTFO.
  • Ridgley - February 22, 2011 9:38 p.m.

I'm not watching this without a new director and cast.
  • JakeDaCake - February 22, 2011 9:37 p.m.

i dont mind mark wahlberg playing drake it could work i want to know who will play sully and i hope they at least stick to the game story timeline and not mix it up.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - February 22, 2011 9:36 p.m.

What's sad is that a lot of gamers will probably see this movie just 'cause, then come out disappointed like every other time.
  • opusnocturn - February 22, 2011 9:34 p.m.

Mark Wahlberg. Nuff said.
  • DontMessWithMeImRunningOutOfPlacesToHideTheBodies - February 22, 2011 9:33 p.m.

I think this movie would work, just don't call it Uncharted, it could be inspired by it, sorta like Final Fantasy Spirits Within, you could make the real Uncharted movie once Deception comes out.
  • DeadlyViper95 - February 22, 2011 9:31 p.m.

the movie shouldnt be called uncharted: drakes fortune. it should just be uncharted. cuz i know this movie is gonna be a huge cluster fuck, and people will think uncharted is just another movie game, AND ALL MOVIE GAMES SUCK and it can hurt at the end
  • Shuuvuia - February 22, 2011 9:26 p.m.

I'm still hoping that when the movie comes out, Russell goes "April Fools, I was kidding about all that stuff." and it ends up being a great adaptation of the first game.
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 22, 2011 9:18 p.m.

"As far as I’m concerned, I’m very respectful as far as the core content and sprit of the game, but beyond that it’s my job as a filmmaker to make what I think is going to be an amazing movie. People have to trust that and let that go, I think." Does this guy realize how much games-to-movies have trick us time and again? Making both a good movie and a good game adaptation all in one is going to be a tough pair of shoes to fill...
  • oryandymackie - February 22, 2011 9:17 p.m.

"To grow a game into a movie is an interesting proposition because a game is a very different experience than a movie." So why not come up with your own ideas, David O. Russell?
  • ConVito - February 22, 2011 9:15 p.m.

Considering he has openly stated that he thinks Uncharted's story centers around a family of sorts, I find it hard to believe he's played any of the games even once. This is also proven by his casting of Wahlberg, since, you know, you'd have to know NOTHING about Drake to cast anyone but Fillion in the role.
  • Sash - February 22, 2011 9:12 p.m.

I'm going to keep an open mind. I always go in for low expectations for game films.
  • Sash - February 22, 2011 9:11 p.m.

For now for now :)