• tehtimeisnow - April 11, 2013 2:45 p.m.

The real truth about Kingdom Hearts 3: It's never coming out, and we will never get a chance to play it. If it does get released, none of us will be able to play it, because we'll all be long gone by then, but perhaps our great great grandchildren will play it.
  • winner2 - April 11, 2013 5:25 p.m.

No, get back in character damnit!
  • Person5 - April 11, 2013 8:02 p.m.

yeah what the hell? That wasn't talking about how great iphone games are or how Apple is the godsend of the future. Also you used punctuation and I was actually able to understand what you said. I, I'm a little freaked out here... someone hold me....
  • tehtimeisnow - April 12, 2013 7:55 p.m.

I quit my job at Apple over the winter, and decided to go back and retake my 4th grade spelling class... it made a huge difference!
  • tehtimeisnow - April 12, 2013 7:54 p.m.

this gane is just plane stuped cuz no on wants 2 play a dum cartoon disnay gane for littel kids seruisely just play a more beter gane insted like modern warefare3 or balck ops2
  • winner2 - April 12, 2013 8:16 p.m.

Every time you say more beter a child is cured of disease lol
  • tehtimeisnow - April 12, 2013 11:49 p.m.

HAHAHAHAHA
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 11, 2013 2:42 p.m.

Well that was a misleading article title but still a good read.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - April 11, 2013 2:15 p.m.

This is one of the sadder things I've read in a while. There is no way KH3 doesn't end up like Duke at this point, especially considering how screwed up the story is now.
  • MeanwhileGuy - April 11, 2013 1:58 p.m.

Man, this article is depressing. Hopefully Square will have been continually coming with concepts and pre-production stuff for the last 8 years, so once E3 rolls around and they announce whatever's become of Versus XIII (or XV, as is my guess), they'll do an about turn and say "Yeah, we're announcing KH3 as well, we're about to go into full-on development. Oh, and as Disney bought both Marvel and Star Wars, both of those will be in the game. Happy, internet?" *cue fanboy explosion* But I doubt that will happen. It would be nice, but there's probably a higher chance of Valve announcing Half-Life 3, or Team Ico suddenly finishing The Last Guardian.Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to dust off my PS2 and play through KHII, for nostalgia's sake.
  • CUFCfan616 - April 11, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I guess the only good thing about FFXIII and it's two sequels is that Square might finally get round to listenjng to their fans and what they want rather than dictating what's good and what isn't. Square making a record loss, EA voted the worst company for the second time, both because they've neglected their consumer base
  • shawksta - April 11, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I liked how Triple D has a chronicle for every single game to get newbies and people who didnt have time for the other games informed about what has happened so far. To be honest Re:coded was useless when half of the ending of Triple D basically told you what Re:Codeds message was to begin with. I didnt even bother with the game, yet. We'll get it eventually, my guess is that their setting up the right ark. As you said,*Spoilers* the Secret Movie shows Kairi is now a keyblade warrior, but also the ending revealed Axel wanted to gain a keyblade, his keyblade looked SICK when he summoned it out of nowhere after whinning about it not appearing. The secret message was also bullshit, atleast for me, it was because the damn message was forshadowing the HD Collection that i already new about!
  • winner2 - April 11, 2013 1:17 p.m.

If it goes duke nukem I will laugh, because I hate KH. But I'm really hoping that they make it already because I want Square to stabilize so that they don't do something stupid like fuck with Eidos or something equally retarded. They're freaking out about hitman, TR, and sleeping dogs, all great games, and I don't want them to ruin the cores of those games in efforts to get their dream sales or something like that.