Topics

Top 7

• desertindy24 - July 8, 2013 9:44 p.m.

This list needs Fire Emblem. Any of them.
  • Tressa - June 25, 2013 7:47 a.m.

All Japanese games should be localized with this tool: https://poeditor.com/. I translated for a game using it and it was amazingly fast and professional.
  • bobbystrange - September 19, 2012 1:39 p.m.

none of these look any good
  • THETRUECAMEL - September 20, 2012 5:37 a.m.

Agreed alot of the games released there just do not fly here. lame game play(most are botton mashers,fighting games that are the samething over and over)PLEASE keep them over there,we get enough trash games made by same companies.
  • Rambo 11 - September 19, 2012 5:58 a.m.

But if these games were released outside of Japan, what would you prefer, english subtitles or english dub? Also I don't see the need for recaptcha's if spammers are getting through anyway.
  • THETRUECAMEL - September 20, 2012 5:30 a.m.

i work with my hands and sweat and bleed at times,and i make more then ur sometimes $85 an hr. and employ 5-8 people,answer to no-one but myself... So both you unskilled people should just STFU. Neither post has anything to do with topic(pack of trolls,go pop ur zits)
  • pl4y4h - September 18, 2012 6:18 p.m.

Hell yea! Mother 3 is the bomb.
  • JackTR21 - September 18, 2012 1:58 p.m.

3 words, Metal Wolf Chaos
  • FierceVoltage - September 18, 2012 1:56 p.m.

Can someone tell me why the sequel to Earthbound is called Mother 3? Like what?
  • chrisbg99 - September 18, 2012 10 p.m.

Because in Japan, the EarthBound series is known as Mother. Our EarthBound is Mother 2 and so logically the next one would be Mother 3. Incidentally, Mother was going to EarthBound until NoA canceled its release.
  • Smash_Bro - September 18, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Medabots 7, from the most recent (Japanese) Nintendo Direct! I didn't even know that there were six other Medabots games... The last North American game I remember is on GCN. That show was awesome, and has so much potential as a game...
  • airtoast - September 18, 2012 7:40 a.m.

Chibi-Robo 3: Welcome Home Chibi-Robo. I actually bought a copy from Japan for some reason. Sometimes I take out the box and stare at it longingly while weeping.
  • AndROOS - September 18, 2012 7:38 a.m.

Fairly certain there was a translation patch for Jump! Ultimate Stars, as i remember playing it in English a long time ago. Its not really a Smash Bros clone though, the way to defeat opponents is completely different.
  • wheresmymonkey - September 18, 2012 6:19 a.m.

Fatal Frame 4 on the wii. Played the fan translation and its one of the most nerve wrecking games i've ever played. I'll never understand why nintendo didn't relase it outside of Japan though. Crazy!
  • Churchy99 - September 18, 2012 12:54 a.m.

As a horror fan I would like to add Fatal Frame 4. One of the best horror series somehow gets an exclusive on the Wii and they never bothered to localise it!
  • FierceVoltage - September 18, 2012 2:01 p.m.

Actually they did localize it. Localize means "to confine or restrict to a certain area or place", the reason there is no English version is because it was localized. You are using localize in the opposite way of what it means.
  • Ryudo - September 17, 2012 7:25 p.m.

You guys forgot Earth Seeker