Topics

Top 7

• torre-sims - November 2, 2011 12:27 p.m.

although it was never a bad game i found Halo Wars campaign very restrictive, too linear, and skimpy narrative (likely because of continuity restraints). I second mirror's edge..I would also add Epic Mickey Geist P.N.03
  • Nefurnest - October 28, 2011 8:40 p.m.

Is it wrong I was one of the few people who enjoyed the stick based combat from Too Human? But I'd like to see a sequel to that! Brink was another disappointment as I really wanted a decent story. The same reason Battlefield 3 is not going to see any of my money, a rather though explosive, linear tight and short campaign. No matter how great the multiplayer is, there better be a campaign in the pack age.
  • TimHotston - October 27, 2011 10:29 a.m.

err, sorry GamesRadar but Homefront IS getting a sequel it's being developed by Crytek UK (formerly Free Radical), so there goes another shred of hope for a Timesplitters game :( Here's the CVG report on it: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/319598/crytek-signs-up-for-homefront-2-in-shock-deal/
  • twelve1784 - October 26, 2011 8:57 p.m.

I agree with everything on this list with the possible exception of Alpha Protocol being too low, but that is so minor that... meh. Also, if it were a longer list, I would put Shenmue II on it.
  • EdDeRs1 - October 26, 2011 1:55 p.m.

dong forget Destiny didnt have Deadpool, Deadpool makes everything better
  • Yeager1122 - October 25, 2011 5:55 p.m.

Ive never played x men destiny or a few games on here but i absolutley hated brink would never want a sequel to it but would love a sequel to brutal legend.
  • avantguardian - October 25, 2011 3:54 p.m.

i don't know if anyone mentioned it(too many posts, sorry), but a new Mercenaries game would be high on my list. i'm sure a lot of people that played the mess that was Mercs 2 have no idea how awesome the first game was. just give it Just Cause 2's level of polish and we'd have a sure hit on our hands. supposedly a new game was in the works when Pandemic was shut down...with that in mind, i could see somebody suggesting a new Saboteur game, as well. never played it, but it seemed interesting enough. again, sorry if someone posted this already.
  • MassSaber - October 25, 2011 2:37 p.m.

I would say that all of the games here EXCEPT X-MEN Destiny deserve a sequel. That game was so bad I cam't belive money was spent even marketing it
  • Overlord153 - October 25, 2011 1:33 p.m.

Gamesradar can you please stop putting the #1 game right by the title. It ruins the surprise with me if I open another tab.
  • Overlord153 - October 25, 2011 1:40 p.m.

I literally forced myself to finish Star Wars Force Unleashed 2. I was so glad when it was over. And for some reason in Alpha Protocol I can not figure out the effing hacking. I'm stuck right at the beginning so I wouldn't know Disappointing it is.
  • stevengibson - October 25, 2011 1:10 p.m.

x-men destiny does not deserve a sequel it was a total rip off (glad i rented it from red box and i still think i paid 2 much) they had a chance 2 make something epic and screwed us 2 get it out in time 4 x-men first class just give the license 2 rocksteady
  • MattMk2 - October 25, 2011 12:51 p.m.

I'd love a sequel to Too Human and Alpha Protocol. I loved those games.
  • ToZanarkandy - October 25, 2011 12:16 p.m.

I bought Brutal Legend last Friday and I've spent the last 5 days playing it. I've got to say, I found the RTS fun but flawed while the action was great to start with but a bit repetitive towards the end. However, none of this matters really. The story, world and characters were all so gripping, I literally felt my heart sink when I finished it this morning. I wanted to continue being a part of their universe, to be a member of Ironheade, to be Eddie Riggs. If Tim Schafer and Double Fine made a sequel, I can't see it being in the same world and same characters because their story was pretty much wrapped up by the ending. Unless they introduce a new 'evil' force but I don't know what it would be or how it would be done without taking away all the greatness of the first one.
  • NullG7 - October 25, 2011 11:04 a.m.

Loved Brink, still do. Loved Too Human, still do. I agree. But aren't they already making Too Human sequel 'Too Human The Giants of Jougdenhiem'?
  • Ravenbom - October 25, 2011 10:20 a.m.

About Too Human: After 2 decades or so, still the best Vikings in Space is The Lost Vikings.
  • Sjoeki - October 25, 2011 7:58 a.m.

Is it good or bad that Silicon Knights made the list twice?
  • LeSieg - October 25, 2011 11:26 a.m.

A question like this will keep me up for many foreseeable nights. reCAPTCHA: consitutes ChaNGE Indeed it does reCAPTCHA, indeed it does.
  • TriforcePlayer - October 25, 2011 7:19 a.m.

X-Men Destiny doesn't need a sequel. It was a terrible game from a terrible developer. X-Men Legends needs to be brought back and developed by Raven
  • THEBIGJ3 - October 25, 2011 6:23 a.m.

Is Alpha Protocol anything like Syphon Filter? Reading about it reminded me of the first SF for PSone, man I loved that game. Must be one of the best examples of a series gradually getting WORSE with each new game released! (Never played the PSP ones) Something tells me that SF won't ever get the reboot it deserves, but surely there's room for another title alongside Metal Gear and Splinter Cell? Just a thought...
  • boondocks50 - October 25, 2011 5:53 a.m.

Advent Rising, i want the trilogy i was promised now!