Topics

Top 7

• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 14, 2014 1:37 p.m.

These lists are getting lazier and lazier.
  • Original-Juice - April 14, 2014 12:37 p.m.

I like the idea of cleaning a gun after disassembling it. I had to learn how to do this on youtube for a couple of my firearms I think it would be good education and practice in a game. As far as pooping, let's just leave that be. It's bad enough I have to get up and take a dump during a GTA5 heist or when I'm looting a Restaurant or mini mart in State of Decay
  • juleyn-arnold - April 14, 2014 12:33 p.m.

A lot of games you actually need to constantly have maintenance for your sword.
  • CrashmanX - April 15, 2014 8:24 a.m.

I can't think of any off the top of my head except Monster Hunter, but even then that's just simple sharpening. I can think of a few games with "Durability" but that applies to all items you have and isn't treated any differently per item.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 14, 2014 12:07 p.m.

Let's not forget that in fighting games, you're body is a dangerous weapon and you know deadly move of combat. Everyone knows that even martial artists take years of training to be the very best. Yet in fighting games, you can perform the touch of death like no problem.
  • CrashmanX - April 15, 2014 8:23 a.m.

Well that would be because nearly everyone in fighting games have been training for such. Ryu and Ken have been practicing their skills for years. Heihatchi and Jin are both from a famous family of fighters. Siegfried and Mistrugi were previously soldier and samurai respectively. Even in Mortal Kombat just about everyone is a renowned fighter. I honestly think it'd be harder to find a fighting game character who doesn't have a lot of previous fighting experience.
  • dangomushi - April 14, 2014 11:19 a.m.

Also motorized vehicles never run out of gas. Not too many driving games make you worry about refueling, but I'm ok with that.