Topics

Halloweek Top 7

• GhostbustTyler - October 31, 2011 7:55 p.m.

I honestly think that Boo Mario should be lower and John Rami should at least be number 2 (haven't played Ghost Trick so I have no idea how awesome it is). Boo Mario conrolled clunky and wasn't as fun as it promised to be, not to mention the rarity of the power up. John Rami in Geist is pretty much everything you'd want to do as a ghost, scare people, and then possess and kill people. Now i admit that the plot and even some parts in the game are batsh*t crazy (like the possessing a motorcycle to help your friend get away)and the controls can be extremely frustrating at times, but it's still a great ghost game and provides more of a whole experience then Boo Mario ever did.
  • shawksta - October 31, 2011 8:33 p.m.

I guess its by experience, Rami was created through experiments and using him was awesome, And Boo's been around since MB3 and getting to be one was cool.
  • GhostbustTyler - October 31, 2011 9:34 p.m.

I honestly just had more fun playing Geist. I'm not saying it was a great game, but it's concept was pretty original and it was fun.The first time I got to roam around as a ghost in it and seeing everything in slow motion, almost suspended in time as I zoomed around to find something to scare an unsuspecting scientist with. Boo Mario in Galaxy 2 was good for the most part, but most of the time you only used it to go though a wired fence or to float up a room. I felt like it could have been used more and for more.
  • Cyberninja - October 31, 2011 7:50 p.m.

i guess now i have to go get Ghost trick seeing as you may spoil it on tdar this week not that i mind.
  • Corsair89 - October 31, 2011 7:42 p.m.

When I first saw that picture under #6, I thought it was Lucy Ricardo from I Love Lucy. I've been making smart-ass comments about it for the past ten minutes. "Well chief, it looks like after years of handling her with light-hearted affectionate endurance, it was one screw-up too many and something in Ricky Ricardo's mind just snapped..." "Damn, this alternate ending to I Love Lucy is dark!"
  • DarkTone - October 31, 2011 7:16 p.m.

I finished Ghost Trick a week ago and I agree with this Top 7.