Topics

Top 7

• winner2 - December 31, 2012 9:33 p.m.

Y'all said YOLO in an article...holy shit
  • TBone4Ever - December 31, 2012 7:59 p.m.

I have yet to game with my significant other, well I admit I need a significant other to game. Would be cool to do that, other than that, I usually favorite GOW and no other game, maybe I need to try Most Wanted more that I bought... Happy New Year everyone!!!
  • Manguy17 - December 31, 2012 7:05 p.m.

im actually doing pretty good with those, only number 3 is for me, although i could do number 1 again, good suggestions, although it seems the big one for most people is just to finish old games, must do
  • taokaka - December 31, 2012 6:53 p.m.

My resolution is to finish more of my bloated pile of shame and not buy games faster than I can play them, this wasn't a problem in 2012 due to it being one of the slowest years in gaming but I am completely screwed in early 2013.
  • RebornKusabi - December 31, 2012 4:54 p.m.

I am currently going through Number 1 this year in playing Persona 4 Golden currently and why it was so surprising to me why I loved Dark Souls so much. Seriously, I don't know if Cooper or Henry have stated it enough (if at all) but if you have a Vita and haven't played Persona 4 Golden, please do. Also, if there are going to be community choices and now that I have Cooper on the brain, I would like to make one- hating on a game because of its fandom. I can't think of how many times this year I have heard someone hate on Dark Souls or Persona 4 BECAUSE the fandom annoys them (like someone on Radio Radar is guilty of doing towards Dark Souls), regardless of how little the fandom has any bearings whatsoever on a games quality. So... cool paragraphs bro!
  • The_Tingler - January 3, 2013 2:04 p.m.

I am replying to your comment just because I wanted our avatars to hang out. Also, agree with JRPGs like Persona as a particular genre many non-fans might be reluctant to try. I personally suggest Earthbound and Chrono Trigger as a couple of classics.
  • needles - December 31, 2012 4:53 p.m.

I don't want sound ungrateful because I like Gamersradar and all but the this new slideshow thing works if fucking horrible. Like AIDS, man. This is a Top 7 so it isn't so bad but mother fuck when it's more than 10 in a slideshow it gets annoying. I don't have all fucking day to click the "next" button ten times or more to read ONE article. Is anyone with me or am I slowly getting crazier everyday like my dad?
  • abdirahman-chilling-hashi - December 31, 2012 4:50 p.m.

I AGREE WITH THE PERSON ON TOP ^
  • FemJesse - December 31, 2012 3:35 p.m.

"We bought Nintendo 64s awaiting Mother 3" This sounds familiar ;.;
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 31, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Great resolutions! The inclusion of "YOLO" made me cringe though... C'mon, there's no need for that douchey language here, there are children present.
  • laurenhiya21 - December 31, 2012 2:19 p.m.

I just need to finish more games... I get way too distracted with games that can't be completed, and other things. I also want to start a video game review channel, so maybe that help a bit.
  • Lemming - December 31, 2012 1:38 p.m.

That Cloud cosplay is... flawless!
  • shawksta - December 31, 2012 1:29 p.m.

Great suggestions. I have some done already, one I need is accomplish is to attend New York Comic con, my colleagues go there so I definitely join them this year with good planning. I should really finish games I keep procrastinating, I still need to collect the green stars of Galaxy 2, I just stopped at the final world of Kingdom Hearts DDD, and I played 10 minutes of Trine 2 and others.
  • DRAGONJ - December 31, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Number 1 should definitely be play more games lol
  • PanicJester - December 31, 2012 12:14 p.m.

I never complain about COD's formula, I actually like the formula and the games, It's the broken things that i complain about... Things like dieing mid way of shooting a rocket or ballistic knife or throwing a tomahawk, The thing just magically disappears... Players can stick guns and knifes thru a riot shield to kill you. Why allow players to do a dive in the game if you die too fast to pull it off? I'm guessing the Lag and the spawn system aren't easy things to fix but why does it seem to get worse with each installment? And the annoying announcer that warns you about kill streaks 5 seconds after you've been killed by them... my god that dude is helpful... And I'm sure there is more. I know i don't have to buy the games, But i just expect a little more from a billion dollar franchise.
  • Cyberninja - December 31, 2012 12:09 p.m.

Now these are new years resolutions I can get behind.
  • kazimierz3000 - December 31, 2012 11:48 a.m.

Amen to that, I need to finish the games I put down.
  • obviouslyadouche - December 31, 2012 11:17 a.m.

I Just need to play more games, less t.v. time, more games.
  • JMarsella09 - December 31, 2012 11:13 a.m.

I resolve to finish a bunch of games I stopped playing. Wind Waker here I come.