Topics

Top 7

• shawksta - March 25, 2013 5:18 p.m.

"Astro Boy is resurrected and tasked with replaying the entire game to find the path to the true ending, but good luck pulling that off without a guide." TELL THAT TO MY BROTHER, He did it without a guide, BOOYA
  • codystovall - March 25, 2013 5:09 p.m.

The real batman wouldve found that relay, so the game weeds out the posers.
  • ThatGamerDude - March 25, 2013 5:06 p.m.

A friend and I actually did beat Superman 64 after an entire weekend. Sadly, once I saw the ending, I smashed my Nintendo 64 against the wall and started crying...
  • masterjoe123 - March 25, 2013 3:31 p.m.

Catch every Pokémon and all you get is a small certificate.
  • shawksta - March 25, 2013 5:13 p.m.

Thats true, though the original 150 wasnt that challenging and in Black/White 2 you atleast get an Item that boosts the chances of finding a shiny Pokemon
  • Darklurkr23 - March 25, 2013 3:31 p.m.

NICK STIR_RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-KEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XD
  • Lurkero - March 25, 2013 2:58 p.m.

I guess Halo 2 isn't THAT bad, but I feel that it should get a special mention anytime a list like this about unsatisfying or unrewarding things in videogames - especially endings. The rest of the list is still okay.
  • Morethan3words - March 26, 2013 9:46 a.m.

Thank you! Totally wanted Halo 2 to be in here. Play an entire game straight through without getting up from the couch (especially after standing in line for the midnight release) only to be told that the climax you knew was coming wasn't going to show up until the next game... which wouldn't come for years.... Finishing the fight my a$$...
  • shawksta - March 25, 2013 1:34 p.m.

Great list I forgot Mischief Makers exist, we need a new game, that actually rewards you that is Your definitely right with Super Man 64, YEEESH
  • winner2 - March 25, 2013 1:03 p.m.

I wonder if anyone has beaten all of these games. That person would have such a strong spirit of virtuality they could go into the game world I bet.