• espenrio - December 26, 2011 7:50 p.m.

I don't know why this article was written, but I'm so glad that it was.
  • talleyXIV - December 26, 2011 6:23 p.m.

Those Uncharted 3 boxes aren't boxes they are crates! BIASED!
  • Nap1400 - December 26, 2011 6:01 p.m.

It's too bad you guys went for only 2011. I kinda wish we had the Metal Gear Solid boxes and the crates from TF2 in there as well.
  • archnite - December 26, 2011 5:41 p.m.

Speaking of Deus Ex, whatever happened to that contest? Other wise one of the sillier articles I've read in a while which is what I need from this site.
  • festerblatz82 - December 26, 2011 5:29 p.m.

Well written!
  • Redeater - December 26, 2011 4:17 p.m.

I'm not afraid to admit I laughed at the Deus Ex entry. What can I say? I love a good Hellraiser analogy. :)
  • santaclouse37 - December 26, 2011 3:49 p.m.

Fantastic article! Specifically, I thought the Deus Ex section was ingeniously written.
  • Sjoeki - December 26, 2011 2:45 p.m.

"He was lost, he was gone, we mourned, and we forgot." I never forgot, NEVER!!! Also as glad as I was to see it back again, I really thought it didn't need the new lighting stuff build in, you were great as you were my friend.
  • SlowOctopus - December 26, 2011 2:39 p.m.

What an odd article.
  • MrSuitMan - December 26, 2011 1:31 p.m.

Fucking... yes.
  • john-ballway - December 26, 2011 12:25 p.m.

what about TF2 crates? A crate is just a high brow box.
  • kjdubz22 - December 26, 2011 11:44 a.m.

I'm pretty sure Gamesradar does top 7's like these just so they can put Portal or Portal 2 number one on the list. We get it, you love the Portal games.
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 1:10 p.m.

Aside from the traitorous sidekicks one, please tell me of another recent top 7 in which they have done that. Or are you the kind of guy that likes making trends out of 2 events?
  • kjdubz22 - December 26, 2011 7:06 p.m.

Yes, I am that guy. I love making trends out of two, it's why I wake up in the morning. I'm not really going to look through the old articles, and maybe they aren't all "Top 7's", but Portal and Portal 2 usually make the top of any list they're on. And before you say "it's because they're amazing games", I understand, I have both, but I'm just commenting on their unconditional love for the Portal series.
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 10:35 p.m.

Wasn't gonna mention that. Just pointed out that I think this was pretty much the second time Portal 2 has come on top of a top 7 list. Never denied that Gamesradar is very fond of the game, just like they are with Okami as well.
  • aommqq - December 26, 2011 10:40 a.m.

• IChooseUAntistaMON - December 26, 2011 9:14 a.m.

Portal had no boxes, thats a cube
  • GhostbustTyler - December 26, 2011 8:02 a.m.

And here I thought that you guys would do the top 7 Boxing games...
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 8:06 a.m.

Er... the problem I see with trying to do that list is that there's really only 2 worthwhile boxing franchises in gaming: Super Punch out, and Fight Night. I doubt they could find a list of 7 genuinely good boxing games without getting overly repetitive by listing games of only those two franchises XD
  • samsneeze - December 26, 2011 8:42 a.m.

I kind of like Ready 2 Rumble myself. Sure it could use a bit of polish, but it was a decent arcade fighter. That said, that is still only like three different titles to go from. lol.